• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Sold rolex replica for 2300

reptile1003

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/6/15
Moral compass is a bit off. Would it be cool to have duped you out of 2300 bucks?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

rolexwatchfan

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/8/13
I can show you exactly where I got it from and the messages from the guy.

I'd like to see the source. Been looking for one myself but my dealer always hid from me A+++ replicas. Lets see it!

tumblr_l9st2zY37F1qcdqb0o1_r1_500.gif

kurwy

Known Member
31/10/14
Why don't you post pics of the watch since you're so proud of scamming the poor guy?

JAFO

16/10/13
The Brig is gonna see some serious action tonite lol

flyr

Renowned Member
15/9/12
Screw you. I did not scam that guy. He saw the watch on my wrist and I allowed us to go to the shop of his choosing. They did not say it was fake so I let him get it. He is happy to this day. I am not selling no watch online if I do start doing this. If they want a refund I will give it to them no problem. I am not trying to get over, and I am not on this site to sell watches I was just asking the question.
You just can't seem to see that you are an ethic deficient scammer.
If your story is true you are a POS,if it's not, you are a lying POS.
Whatever the case, just go away.

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
You made it all up ! The whole freaking story ! You think we are all a bunch of nincompoops here you crook !! You are a thief, no more no less. :jeff:

Soop

Known Member
15/3/14
Well. I shop around on the black market and there is this guy who sales A1 replica rolexs, hublots, tag, and brietling watches, So I bought a presidential one just for the hell of it. It was 1.6 bitcoins. A little under 500 bucks at the time, and it shipped from china to my home in 4 days. The box was exceptional. I have a real rolex and this box was PERFECT. I looked at the watch closely and it did not have not one fault except for when you set the time. THAT IS IT. The movements were legit that is why it cost so much it was considered A++ So I wore it around and a guy saw it and was interested on buying fresh off my wrist. I told him lets go to the pawn shop and see if it is authentic because i bought it from a friend. (That was a lie. I knew it was fake). We went to the shop of his choosing. They looked at it from the outside and I MEAN THEY LOOKED lol, and said it was authentic from what they could see and offered to take it apart to get further authentication, but I looked at the guy and asked him do he need for that to be done and he said no. So i was like screw it and we left. The person who checked it was known as a expert and had been doing this for 20 years. So outside he offered me 1500 bucks and I pissed myself from hearing that number. I wanted to do the right thing, but my property was on the market and I needed the money. So i said 3000 is the best i can do, but we eventually agreed on 2300 hundred. Cash. He later contacted me a few weeks ago and said he is high impressed with the watch and if i ever get more he would love to do business and I can just ship to him and he will pay via paypal. So now i am like the guy is happy, and that is all what matters. Would it be wrong if i continued to do this.? Not with just him but other people too.

You see dude, lets say you meet a beautiful woman in the street. She looks at you right in the eye and say : "Hey Moses, lets go to your car right now I want you. You look at her and find she's quite perfect except for that GIGANTIC camel toe so you decide to give it a go and bring "her" to your car. You're quite a connaisseur in term of woman but when she offer you to go see a pimp for authentification you accept gladly. So you bring her to a flamboyant pimp standin on the corner in order to be sure that everything is fine with that girl. The pimp, being a certified expert in the subject, look at that woman and tell you that from what he could see, that woman was authentic. But he still offer, just to be sure, to bring the girl to a super master. You decline sayin you're convince and take the direction of your car. Once there, you get the best BJ you ever had. Once all is said and done, the "woman" is happy and you too. You even call ''her'' a few days later just to say how much you like the time in her company.

Now let me ask you this: Would it be wrong if you continued to do this? I mean, not just with him but other people too.

spinozist

Known Member
13/6/15
You just can't seem to see that you are an ethic deficient scammer.
If your story is true you are a POS,if it's not, you are a lying POS.
Whatever the case, just go away.

Plus infinity!

Who has time to make this type of shit up and if its true I hope karma skips the lube.

rolexwatchfan

17/8/13
Well, back on topic, can OP post those picture with the info already?