• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

SOH rep vs. gen. pic comparison.

horn34

31/3/12
WatchEden has a black ETA 2824 SOH with rubber strap for $278. I won't know the version till I see QC pics, but I'm assuming it's the V 1.5/3

http://www.watcheden.net/breitling-super-ocean-heritage-asia-eta-movement-black-dial-with-rubber-strap-ultimate-version-i-21333-p-1

3.jpg

Ares

Horology Curious
7/2/15
im looking for this model, but seem like no longer available. :(

D

d4m.test

im looking for this model, but seem like no longer available. :(
Hi, You don´t need to look further, everybody wants this, it´s sold out for a loooong time. There is a copy available but it´s no good. Sometimes they appear on m2m sales but either very expensive or they go immediately. The Superocean Abyss 42 and 44 sold out too, but recently. The only still available is the SO Steelfish (different but also nice). Have fun around.

Ares

Horology Curious
7/2/15
Hi, You don´t need to look further, everybody wants this, it´s sold out for a loooong time. There is a copy available but it´s no good. Sometimes they appear on m2m sales but either very expensive or they go immediately. The Superocean Abyss 42 and 44 sold out too, but recently. The only still available is the SO Steelfish (different but also nice). Have fun around.

thanks Daywatch! what i see from TD is the blue vers, need to look for others alternative.

andyr

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/13
England
This might answer a few questions for guys like me who love the SOH but haven't been able to score a V2. As other members have posted the V2 hss been out of production for an age and Noob, who I'm told by a couple of TDs made the original have no plans to bring it back, which is a real ballache as this is still a current model. The only model available is a V1 lookalike with the wrong 'p' and 'A' alignment and about 10 other tells. However, I thought I'd give a blue one a try on the rep mesh which isn't that good and only has minor adjustment at the clasp, so if your wrist is under 7.5" it won't fit. I put it on a Staib mesh, these are great for the money and good quality (gen mesh is c$750 but depends where you get it from as always). I also swapped out the bezel insert (tried removing the bezel screws and the bezel but this is virtually impossible unless you have a specific bezel removal tool and know how to use it!) as this is nasty on the this rep and got one from Lucy at truetime. I think the one she sent was from the SOHC and is pretty decent. I also took the chance it would fit and it slotted in perfectly and really makes a difference.

Anyway this is about the best you're going to get and even though the rep isn't great it still is a really pretty combo.

Cobramint

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/5/15
Hi guys. I am new in here and was just after a little help. Basically I can't post a new thread or upload photos.

I recently purchased a Breitling superocean 44 which I was led to believe was genuine but I am now having doubts. Would anyone be happy to pm me their email address so I can send some photos for them to look at?

Thanks in advance and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Adrian

D

d4m.test

Hi guys. I am new in here and was just after a little help. Basically I can't post a new thread or upload photos.

I recently purchased a Breitling superocean 44 which I was led to believe was genuine but I am now having doubts. Would anyone be happy to pm me their email address so I can send some photos for them to look at?

Thanks in advance and any help would be greatly appreciated.

You need a free photobucket account to upload the pics there and than paste the "direct" link on here. Good pics from several angles. Better to have several members looking at it. Easiest way to know would be to open the caseback but than You´d have to have it wp checked - this could also be a way to check it over 10 ATM.