• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Skinny Wrist Club thread

iPanerai

7/1/13
MBW 1665 on NATO on 6inch wrist.
usunuduj.jpg

zoiks

Known Member
14/2/13
hi guys, any pics of AP ROO with customs straps? for 6.5" wrist..

mtech

Do not accept unsolicited offers
23/3/13
I actually havent got around to measure my wrist, but should be somewhere 6.5-7"..
It should actually make more sense to me to wear my watch on the right arm since I broke my right wrist once and its now a bit thicker then my left, but it feels completely uncomfortable and Im not planning on going through the hazzle of breaking my left wrist in order to get a bit watch to fit lol.

So heres a shot of my PO 42mm, sits pretty well, Im short too so this is about as big as I can pull off without being labeled with little man complex imho

2n861zt.jpg

tf3090

Known Member
28/9/12
GMT IIc (40mm I think?) on my 6.75" wrist

Pretty ideal size IMO, I think about 42mm or so would be perfect
21oueqf.jpg

Fan_rwg

Getting To Know The Place
24/1/13
I actually havent got around to measure my wrist, but should be somewhere 6.5-7"..
It should actually make more sense to me to wear my watch on the right arm since I broke my right wrist once and its now a bit thicker then my left, but it feels completely uncomfortable and Im not planning on going through the hazzle of breaking my left wrist in order to get a bit watch to fit lol.

So heres a shot of my PO 42mm, sits pretty well, Im short too so this is about as big as I can pull off without being labeled with little man complex imho

2n861zt.jpg

Very classy

DM3MD

15/3/13
Quick question... 6.5" wrist and I ordered an AP diver on SS bracelet and Tag Aquaracer non-chrono on rubber as my first two pieces, but the Tag is OOS. Any other suggestions for a Tag? Looking for accuracy to gen without massive bulk... strong preference for rubber strap.

iggypop

I'm Pretty Popular
27/9/12
Quick question... 6.5" wrist and I ordered an AP diver on SS bracelet and Tag Aquaracer non-chrono on rubber as my first two pieces, but the Tag is OOS. Any other suggestions for a Tag? Looking for accuracy to gen without massive bulk... strong preference for rubber strap.

you ordered ap bracelet? recently? that was in stock?

DM3MD

15/3/13
you ordered ap bracelet? recently? that was in stock?

Yessir... PT got it. QC pics were solid, lum is pretty rough but I planned on accepting before I found out the Tag was gone.

cwazy1

Respected Member
29/2/12
Yessir... PT got it. QC pics were solid, lum is pretty rough but I planned on accepting before I found out the Tag was gone.

you're going to be unpleasantly surprised when you receive it and the AP bracelet doesnt size to 6.5"..

the minimum size for the AP bracelet is around 6.8" with all links removed.

sucks for you lol..

ca12bon

6/12/10
I am embarrassed to say I have some girly girl wrists :(

Here are some old watches of mine, now all gone (waiting for BK YM that I purchased on RWI yesterday)

IMG_1027.jpg

IMG_0862.jpg

P1070505-1.jpg

DSC05562-1_zps8f6ba073.jpg

Bonus: My gen that I sold yesterday (sorry it's not a wristy shot)
IMG_1914_zps940ab8b9.jpg

DM3MD

15/3/13
you're going to be unpleasantly surprised when you receive it and the AP bracelet doesnt size to 6.5"..

the minimum size for the AP bracelet is around 6.8" with all links removed.

sucks for you lol..

Already tried one on, on the loose side but comfortable and not too much movement. Will be fine for what I'm looking for.

cwazy1

Respected Member
29/2/12
Already tried one on, on the loose side but comfortable and not too much movement. Will be fine for what I'm looking for.

ahh thats good.. i got one on a bracelet in a trade and it was horrible.. lots of float, huge, and weigh'd a ton so when it moved around, it felt as if something was pulling hard on my wrist.

flieger123

Renowned Member
7/2/13
Swapped out straps and took a few more pics :)
This one also needed an extra hole.

qy6avagy.jpg

That looks nice. I've been so hesitant in getting a pam as I feel it would be to huge. I'm worried about the lugs sticking out over the wrists, as in my opinion that looks bad, but in your pic it looks rather nice. But to be fair that is sitting pretty high on your forearm.

cwazy1

Respected Member
29/2/12
just cuz your wrist is small... doesnt mean you gotta post huge ass pics ... lol