• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Sinn 6100 Technik Regulateur / Review + comparison with gen (picture heavy)

Dr.Verylong

Legendary Member
Advisor
2/8/09
I could not decide. I bought two :)

The 6100 Classic B is more of a dress watch (read conservative)
The 6100 Technik is more creative (read progressive). It also has lume which the others don't have.

But the Technik also goes well with a suit.

svenkramer

22/1/11
I could not decide. I bought two :)

The 6100 Classic B is more of a dress watch (read conservative)
The 6100 Technik is more creative (read progressive). It also has lume which the others don't have.

But the Technik also goes well with a suit.

Yes I think that is true. But I think the B is more accurate to gen if I read your reviews correctly. The technik has not the striking gen-ish dail and the lume is rubbish. The B has the nice dail and no lume. More correct that way I reckon... :)

Dr.Verylong

Legendary Member
Advisor
2/8/09
I received mine yesterday.

And i'm wearing it now !!!

Congrats. I wore the Technik yesterday and the "regulator feeling" is so cool! Also confuses the hell out of some people ("your watch is missing a hand") :D

Pics, please :)

Pix

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Advisor
Certified
22/12/06
FR
Can't believe I missed that !
Thanks for the professional work :)
I like the Sinn regulateurs a lot, I am a bit afraid of their size on my wrist : indeed they're not bigger than a PAM in size, but the dial makes them look big.

Dr.Verylong

Legendary Member
Advisor
2/8/09
In the VIP section you can find my PDF with a paper craft model I designed. So you can try before you buy with just a little bit of work.

budo

Known Member
28/7/09
Wow! This is the kind of review that makes me wanna fly out and buy the watch. Amazing watch, dressie but still a bit rough and industrial, and fantastic review.

Thank you sir :thumbsup:

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
Incredibly well put together review, DVL!
Thank you for taking the time and effort to share what you've learned.
I'd vote for an award if asked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ericb196

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
18/5/11
Very interesting.... Good work

h2ored

Horology Curious
18/10/11
Incredibly thorough review!
Does the rep have the 'starburst' kinda effect on the main dial like the gen? Hard to tell from your pics

Pyer

Renowned Member
9/10/10
Very nice review ! Bought one yesterday because of this !

Fortey

21/7/10
Coming back to this review makes me want that watch more than ever!!

Can anyone suggest other straps that might work well with this ? Sounds like the stock black croc is crap but I haven't figured out what might look nice on this graphic black beaut.

flyboxer

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/12/12
I will be buying this in the future based on your review doc. Thank you so much.

SSTEEL

Banned
Banned
30/1/13
Superb review, and what an amazing rep for the money, so close to gen, but a different type of watch altogether, and a beautiful one at the same time.