• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Josh and Andrew - A Staff decision

Status
Not open for further replies.

brtelec

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
16/8/06
Phoenix
Dewey Dog said:
And to those oldsters who don't care for those of us with relatively few posts.... well f**k off! Said with all DUE respect! :D

No no deweydog, don't sugar coat it, tell us what you are thinking! :D

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
brtelec said:
Dewey Dog said:
And to those oldsters who don't care for those of us with relatively few posts.... well f**k off! Said with all DUE respect! :D

No no deweydog, don't sugar coat it, tell us what you are thinking! :D

he is getting the hang of it already!!!!!!!!! :lol:

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
Looks like staff was doing what I should have done long ago.... so sorry

Also...seeing that they have not supported rwi in any way (posts,,, posting new watches,,, raffles for it's members) in !!! 7 MONTHS!!!!! and RWI has only prospered during that time.... I say.... "Here's to another great 7 months" :D

and.... we wont be missing anything if there was nothing to miss in the first place.

Dizzy

Advisor - Vintage Rolex
Advisor
Patron
Certified
15/4/07
Western Canada
Good work everyone!! Im proud of the RWI team!!

Down with the Cartel!!!

lol

fakemaster

Mythical Poster
31/5/07
TheFatLadyHasSung.jpg

hooligan

Mythical Poster
Advisor
24/6/06
fakemaster said:
Why not just delete them?

I'd hate to delete them and then need to go back and reference something said/posted later and not be able to. Much the same reason we don't allow editing a closed/completed FS thread.

If the threads go bye-bye permanently, anyone can come back in a few months and claim someone did or didn't say whatever they want.

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
watchbuff said:
Yes..she has sung.

But some people "choose" to be deaf! So she sings louder and louder till the point it becomes ridiculous.

Some people's denial knows no end.. which only makes the foolish look... foolish--er...est..ist ? :roll:

Jake48

Renowned Member
17/3/06
onzenuub said:
Klink I like you, only I know what is best for me, I can make my own decisions, I don't wnat to start a war about this, I will decide where I buy my reps. That is what we are talking about over here, fake watches, costs between 30 and 70 $ to produce. Like you say, life is good, also life is to short, enjoy what you are doing and make your own decisions. And yes, life is good.

"only I know what is best for me"

Not that it's the same onz, but the type of logic you are espousing sounds an awful lot like what a tweeker says to a good friend who tries to tell him that he really doesn't have to take apart his car engine for the fiftieth time in three days to find that funny little sound all the while he refuses to eat or sleep until he "finds it"...

Sometimes it takes a bigger man to recognize that those with greater knowledge might have something of value when it comes to your best interest.

hooligan

Mythical Poster
Advisor
24/6/06
I think we've all had a chance to make our opinions known.

The information is out there. Do with it what you will.

We're not telling anyone who they should or shouldn't buy from, we just don't feel that the actions of Joshua and Andrew are no longer in keeping with what we would expect from our "trusted dealers".

If any of the staff feels this bears more/further discussion, they can unlock it at their will.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Don't even think of posting that shit here John and answer my PM!

Status
Not open for further replies.