• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Show us your Moonwatch

mclarenlt

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/7/22
I'm in between the 311.30.42.30.01.005 and new 310.30.

I actually prefer the older bracelet style but the dial doesn't "pop" as much in certain lighting, having compared both side by side

jonnyboy74

Renowned Member
17/9/13
zyYMPP.jpg

Reactions: ian marsh

Kcnminus

GS fanboy
1/11/17
zyTl5s.png

on loan from a friend. i couldn't resize the bracelet, so i resorted to a leather nato.

pablodomingue5

Looking Around
12/8/19
I tried to buy a moonwatch in all the trusted sellers buy they dont have stock! How can it be? How did you purchase yours?

Thanks

Kcnminus

GS fanboy
1/11/17
I tried to buy a moonwatch in all the trusted sellers buy they dont have stock! How can it be? How did you purchase yours?

Thanks
All of the watches in this thread are genuine. There aren't very many good Speedy reps out there.

Nur-Uhr

Time Machine
Patron
Certified
20/2/17
EU
Some interessting articles about watches in "space"

Unfortunatelly I cannot find the link, where all watches are listed from every "space" mission.

Reactions: Yandes

ian marsh

23/10/20
Some interessting articles about watches in "space"

Unfortunatelly I cannot find the link, where all watches are listed from every "space" mission.
This one?:

Reactions: Yandes and Nur-Uhr

ian marsh

23/10/20
Thank you - highly appreciated. I had also another thread, but this is also great link :)

There are so cool infos regarding watches in space and on missions. Always great details.
Yeah, and they have cost me a pretty penny too! So far I have managed to acquire:
1. Omega moonwatch
2. Breitling Cosmonaute ("first Swiss watch in space")
3. Poljot Strela ("first watch worn on a spacewalk")
4. Seiko Pogue ("first automatic chronology worn in space" but basically just a cool watch!)
5. Poljot Okean ("watch worn for the longest time continually in space" but basically just another cool watch)
and I have a Pobeda coming soon too ("first watch worn in space" - but by a dog)
And I'm not really that bothered about space!

• Haha
Reactions: Yandes and Nur-Uhr