• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Show us your Anonimo reps

Cromag

Renowned Member
11/8/12
Just discovered these Italian limited production watches. Anonimo Polluce and such. Let's see 'em. Let us know how you like it and where you got it.

jamztio

I'm Pretty Popular
10/1/12
Think the Nimo isn't well known even in the gen world so maybe not many geeks have it. I also just discovered the brand not too long ago and fell in love instantly with one of their lines: the Professionale line, due to the unique case. The Dino Zei line is also beautiful! especially the bronze version.

My Pro on zulu.
8099440269_4a7955c9ec_c.jpg

Cromag

Renowned Member
11/8/12
Yes, it was your wristy that started it off for me. I like DW at 3:30 and I like the military time numbers on your model. I think it's ingenious how they change the crown position to align the DW and avoid the seconds at six issues on other models. Andrew said he still thinks the factory has some of the polluce models left but I don't know which colors.

frigpig

Ghost of Sales Mod Past
Advisor
16/8/09
There are no replicas of this brands that I'm aware of.

Cromag

Renowned Member
11/8/12
Ho ho ho, Anonimo! Christmas came early this year. Got my new Millenetri rep today. It's build very solid. Great watch! Very nice strap, impressive lume, and I love the placement of the DW, crown, and HE valve. Could use AR but other than that, it's a winner!

I may have to get a black one too.

The diameter looks to be 41.5mm for the bezel but measuring out to the sides it's more like 44mm. It doesn't look as big as my PAM 111 but it does fit my 6.3" wrist nicely. Strap needs one or two extra holes though, but that's no big deal.

Cheers!

Pics below are unaltered. Just in different lighting conditions.
View attachment 10417View attachment 10418View attachment 10419View attachment 10420

Cromag

Renowned Member
11/8/12
I just picked up a gen Anonimo Millemetri Deep Blue (054 of 199) limited edition and wanted to share a comparison to the rep Millemetri orange. The crown and He valve have been redesigned but that's about it. The older gens are still out there for $1200-$2500

The gen has a 25 Jewel ETA 2824-2 at 28.800 with 44 hours of reserve. I happen to have two identical waterproof Kodiak gen straps in the pics.

View attachment 13276
View attachment 13277
View attachment 13278
View attachment 13279
View attachment 13280

shyreplover

Renowned Member
12/6/06
I always like Anomino watch with the crown at 6 o'clock (or is it at 9 o'clock). I dunno which model that is though.

korneevy

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
26/12/10
I always like Anomino watch with the crown at 6 o'clock (or is it at 9 o'clock). I dunno which model that is though.

That will be Militare line with unitas movements. Gorgeous case when viewed in person.

shyreplover

Renowned Member
12/6/06
That will be Militare line with unitas movements. Gorgeous case when viewed in person.

Ah yes..... the one with the subdial on 12 o'clock is gorgeous.
There used to be reps on Militare. Maybe not popular enough.

korneevy

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
26/12/10
Ah yes..... the one with the subdial on 12 o'clock is gorgeous.
There used to be reps on Militare. Maybe not popular enough.

I doubt there were any reps of Militare as the case is waaaay too complicated...i mean just look at this beauty:

anonimo-militare-vintage-automatic-watch.jpg

The only reps ive ever seen in past 7 years were of Millimetri and a Chronoscorpio, and as I used to have both in gen and rep, I remember that reps quality was very poor on both. You can now get them for just around 1.5k or a bit less for Milli and 2.2K or bit more for Chrono and they are great value for money pieces...I still have my gen Milli opera meccana and wear it with pleasure after almost 8 years, and will keep it for good as I love the brand but I think they won't be around for too long, unfortunately...