• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Show off your TC Subs...

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Great picture mate!
Now this beauty can be packed and shipped directly to Switzerland, thanks.
Oh I forgot your address.

Oh and I cannot see quotes or PMs, the dog is sick and the post office got vaporized. otherwise no problem it would be on its way to you.

That is a terrible pity. Remind me in about 10 years, everything should be settled by then :)

(Actually this is made from some parts that I got from @occb2 including that bezel so it will never leave me. May Robert rest in peace.)

derjenigewelcher

Watch enthusiast
Supporter
Patron
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Oh I forgot your address.

Oh and I cannot see quotes or PMs, the dog is sick and the post office got vaporized. otherwise no problem it would be on its way to you.

That is a terrible pity. Remind me in about 10 years, everything should be settled by then

(Actually this is made from some parts that I got from @occb2 including that bezel so it will never leave me. May Robert rest in peace.)
What a stunner, wear it in best memories of Robert and in best health!

• Love
Reactions: C Master

EagleBear

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/15
SoCal
@EagleBear @C Master Oh man! Those are some lovely blue bezels! Simply stunning - may I ask you guys what kind of bezels are those and where you sourced them.

My watch carries a gen LN, but that color combination is something else.
That one was a gift from a fellow member of another forum. I replaced the Pearl that was on it with the Pearl from the original TC insert. So unfortunately no clue where it was purchased.

NPD

7/2/22
EU
That one was a gift from a fellow member of another forum. I replaced the Pearl that was on it with the Pearl from the original TC insert. So unfortunately no clue where it was purchased.

It looks amazing! Congrats on that build. That's a pretty special looking insert

Reactions: EagleBear

trash3939

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
14/10/19
KVqbeK.jpeg

KVqSS8.jpeg

KVqxrv.jpeg

mandipan

Sic Mundus Creatus Est
Supporter
Certified
18/11/13
Hi guys, I’m on the hunt for a v6 or a v7 LV.
Any chance?

mandipan

Sic Mundus Creatus Est
Supporter
Certified
18/11/13
anyone got tired of his TC and is willing to sell? LV preferred!

mandipan

Sic Mundus Creatus Est
Supporter
Certified
18/11/13
Just found out that WTB section has been archived so I’m reposting here my quest… anyone willing to sell his V7?

mandipan

Sic Mundus Creatus Est
Supporter
Certified
18/11/13
Cmon don’t be shy! Still looking for a nice one and here’s plenty of safe queens not living the best life they deserve!