• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Show off your TC Subs...

Holdingman

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/11/18
South Korea
My tc v6 says hi
fc5c3c49a401c3da9c24ff3cdd089482.jpg

a Corean swagger

Manuel.b

Renowned Member
15/1/21
Italia
It's a shame it's no longer being produced, it was and still is the best 'five-figure' Submariner ever made.

iang27

4/12/15
UK

I was going to do some upgrades to my TC

It is an LV but with a gen Ln insert.

Do most owners keep the 2824 TC movement or upgrade to the VR3135 and is it a straight fit, does it use the TC datewheel or do you need another.

First thing was going to be a gen Crystal but I’m not exactly sure if it should be AR or not, LEC or not.
The case has no markings at all so you cannot really date it but the bracelet is a 93250 but with a PJ4 code and no diver extension.

Need to find the best rep LV insert as well, TC ?

Here it is at the moment.

Reactions: C Master

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
I was going to do some upgrades to my TC

It is an LV but with a gen Ln insert.

Do most owners keep the 2824 TC movement or upgrade to the VR3135 and is it a straight fit, does it use the TC datewheel or do you need another.

First thing was going to be a gen Crystal but I’m not exactly sure if it should be AR or not, LEC or not.
The case has no markings at all so you cannot really date it but the bracelet is a 93250 but with a PJ4 code and no diver extension.

Need to find the best rep LV insert as well, TC ?

Here it is at the moment.

The 3135 has different dial feet and hand pinions. So you will need to change the dial and hands. Personally I would not as the 2824 is a more reliable movement and you cannot beat a TC dial without going gen.

No Rehaut so no AR no LEC xtal. However if I was going gen xtal I would get the new C12 black hole xtal as they are stunning. That is just my personal choice.

TC, Startime or even WSO will do fine for the insert. i had a gen one and it was €550 and I believe they have gone up in price since then.

TC ans Startime are sterile cases.

Reactions: iang27

iang27

4/12/15
UK
The 3135 has different dial feet and hand pinions. So you will need to change the dial and hands. Personally I would not as the 2824 is a more reliable movement and you cannot beat a TC dial without going gen.

No Rehaut so no AR no LEC xtal. However if I was going gen xtal I would get the new C12 black hole xtal as they are stunning. That is just my personal choice.

TC, Startime or even WSO will do fine for the insert. i had a gen one and it was €550 and I believe they have gone up in price since then.

TC ans Startime are sterile cases.

Thank you.

I will just get this TC movement serviced, a Crystal if I can find one at a decent price and an insert if I can find a new condition one.
The TC datewheel looks good to me anyway.

iang27

4/12/15
UK
Just been looking through more pictures,
is this an LV, just the markers don’t look as big as some others ?

Reactions: GottaHave