• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Show off your TC Subs...

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Zyxzzn.jpg

Rocky Mountain Region

Patron
29/6/16
Beautiful timepiece looks like it’s been well cared for :) just sent you my address so you send that beauty my way ;) wink jk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you! She’s a special piece for sure. Ordered October 2016, arrived in December 2016. Some interesting stories surrounding this particular watch including a nocturnal Ambien induced genuine bezel insert purchase.

Rocky Mountain Region

Patron
29/6/16
Beautiful timepiece looks like it’s been well cared for :) just sent you my address so you send that beauty my way ;) wink jk

Thank you! She’s a special piece for sure. Ordered October 2016, arrived in December 2016. Some interesting stories surrounding this particular watch including a nocturnal Ambien-induced genuine bezel insert purchase.

Reactions: EagleBear

That

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
24/1/13
Haven’t posted in a while...

3-B94-BC78-37-F2-4568-A695-ED33-ECC88-FCC.jpg

Every time someone posts an lv I kick myself for selling my v5 lv

That being said would it be best to hunt for a jf or just go vsf 126610lv?
Or try and source an lv dial and hand combo somewhere?

Rocky Mountain Region

Patron
29/6/16
Every time someone posts an lv I kick myself for selling my v5 lv

That being said would it be best to hunt for a jf or just go vsf 126610lv?
Or try and source an lv dial and hand combo somewhere?

I almost always regret selling watches. But it’s always the right decision at the time. I have a JF 16610LV too. It’s a decent piece but I, personally, would opt for one of the new 126610LVs. I know I’ll be adding one to my herd when I can. IMHO the quality of some of the new reps beats the JF 16610s. As an example, I picked up a ZZF Hulk about six months ago and am blown away with the fit and finish. That said, I did have to have the movement serviced, which is par for the course in the rep game.

The new Kermit, or ‘Cermit’ looks awesome. I can’t wait to add one to my collection and suspect it will get it’s fair share of wrist time!

Reactions: Nur-Uhr