• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Show off your collection in one shot!

Limpy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
3/7/16
EU
e9c164973753086b464aa0050531e2e5.jpg

mpx

I'm Pretty Popular
6/2/20
Austria
Update of my watch collection.
Over the last weeks I consolidated my collection a bit as it got too much for me and I didn't wear many of them. I had many cool watches, but most of them just didn't fit my wrist size or style.
I like the look of many "badass" watches, but as a white, skinny guy who mostly dresses business casual an AP Diver or PAM for example just isn't for me. Even a normal Royal Oak felt like a bit too flashy for me.
So I reduced the collection from about 20 watches to 6 watches again and I love every one of them now.
Maybe I will update the one of the other watch when a new, much better one comes out, the Hulk for example, but I think the core of the collection will stay the same now.

1) ZZF v2 Submariner 114060
The watch that got me into Reps. I was on the waiting list for a Gen for quite a while, but after more than 1 year I thought, fuck it, I will have a look at what reps you can get nowadays and I was blown away by the quality.
2) ZZF v2 Submariner 116610LV "Hulk"
I was always a bit against the Hulk before I saw it in real. I always thought it would be too much and the green ceramic bezel looks awful in direct sunlight, but in my opinion it's one of the most versatile watches you can get now. If I could only keep one watch, I think I would choose this one, even over the 114060. The date is really a useful complication and I also got used to the cyclopse. And the green is not that flashy at all, often it looks almost black.
3) Gen Tag Heuer Carrera CV2010
This was my entry into the "luxury" watch world and I got it for one of the bigger achievements in my life so far. It's a bit of a chunky watch and I know, it's only a "Taaaag", but I quite like it and it will always stay in the collection as it has a special meaning for me.
4) ARF v2 Daytona 116500
Not much to say about the white ceramic Daytona. One of the most beautiful and most hyped watches in the watch world at the moment. It's a bit small and you might be shocked when you see it for the first time in real size, but as someone with a small wrist (16.5cm) I quite like that. The brushed center links are a bit of a fingerprint magnet, but you get used to it.
5) PPF v4 Nautlius 5711
I wasn't sure if I should get a 5711 as it's just such an bloody expensive watch in Gen and I thought I can't pull it off. But in reality or at least in my circle nobody recognises the watch and could even imagine how much this watch would cost in gen, so I don't worry about it anymore. This replaced my AP 15500 which was a bit too flashy and big for my taste and I don't regret the swap. It's really an amazing watch and the height is also pretty amazing, really slides under every cuff.
6) ZF Master Ultra Thin Moon
The watch I wear the least, maybe once or twice a month, but I still think a proper dresswatch should be part of any collection. IMHO one of the most beatiful dresswatches on the market, I even prefer it quite a lot over a Calatrava for example. The dial looks really clean, but with the moonphase you also have something interesting there.
You just have to make sure you replace the strap as the stock one is really shitty. I got one from Jacobstraps and it really improved the watch by a lot.

Here are a few previous SOTC-Shots:
https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...29#post9054929
https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...15#post9131615
​​​​​​​https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...90#post9169490
https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...93#post9260993

Last edited:

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19

A little bit has changed in the last few weeks. And I sorted the watches now, the top row are the least favourites, the middle row the ones I like a bit more and the bottom row are the all time keepers.
Maybe I will put some of them up for sale soon. I don't really need the money, but just letting them sit there when I know I won't wear it is also a bit of a waste. I could even imagine going down to a smaller collection again. I had my "finding phase" in the last months and know which watches I wear and which I don't. Turned out I'm not such a big PAM-Guy as I thought. They are nice and I like looking at them, but they somehow don't really fit my style. I never thought I would be a Rolex-Guy, but those watches just fit my wrist perfectly and the style also fits me pretty well.
The only watch I'm thinking about at the moment is a vintage Rolex. I somehow regret selling my TC Kermit a few months ago. But I think I will choose a nice Pepsi next.
I also thought about getting a PP 5711, but I know I won't wear it that often anyway, so I will probably skip it. It's just a bit over the top for me.

Can I know what watch box that is?

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
PAM 187 569 but who needs a date:confused:

Haha I agree. Looking for a PAM with no date, seconds, and brushed 1950 case but seems like reps like that don't exist anymore so I have to settle for a 312 :|

c_hall100

El Presidente
Gold Patron
Certified
14/2/20
UK
Update of my watch collection.
Over the last weeks I consolidated my collection a bit as it got too much for me and I didn't wear many of them. I had many cool watches, but most of them just didn't fit my wrist size or style.
I like the look of many "badass" watches, but as a white, skinny guy who mostly dresses business casual an AP Diver or PAM for example just isn't for me. Even a normal Royal Oak felt like a bit too flashy for me.
So I reduced the collection from about 20 watches to 6 watches again and I love every one of them now.
Maybe I will update the one of the other watch when a new, much better one comes out, the Hulk for example, but I think the core of the collection will stay the same now.

1) ZZF v2 Submariner 114060
The watch that got me into Reps. I was on the waiting list for a Gen for quite a while, but after more than 1 year I thought, fuck it, I will have a look at what reps you can get nowadays and I was blown away by the quality.
2) ZZF v2 Submariner 116610LV "Hulk"
I was always a bit against the Hulk before I saw it in real. I always thought it would be too much and the green ceramic bezel looks awful in direct sunlight, but in my opinion it's one of the most versatile watches you can get now. If I could only keep one watch, I think I would choose this one, even over the 114060. The date is really a useful complication and I also got used to the cyclopse. And the green is not that flashy at all, often it looks almost black.
3) Gen Tag Heuer Carrera CV2010
This was my entry into the "luxury" watch world and I got it for one of the bigger achievements in my life so far. It's a bit of a chunky watch and I know, it's only a "Taaaag", but I quite like it and it will always stay in the collection as it has a special meaning for me.
4) ARF v2 Daytona 116500
Not much to say about the white ceramic Daytona. One of the most beautiful and most hyped watches in the watch world at the moment. It's a bit small and you might be shocked when you see it for the first time in real size, but as someone with a small wrist (16.5cm) I quite like that. The brushed center links are a bit of a fingerprint magnet, but you get used to it.
5) PPF v4 Nautlius 5711
I wasn't sure if I should get a 5711 as it's just such an bloody expensive watch in Gen and I thought I can't pull it off. But in reality or at least in my circle nobody recognises the watch and could even imagine how much this watch would cost in gen, so I don't worry about it anymore. This replaced my AP 15500 which was a bit too flashy and big for my taste and I don't regret the swap. It's really an amazing watch and the height is also pretty amazing, really slides under every cuff.
6) ZF Master Ultra Thin Moon
The watch I wear the least, maybe once or twice a month, but I still think a proper dresswatch should be part of any collection. IMHO one of the most beatiful dresswatches on the market, I even prefer it quite a lot over a Calatrava for example. The dial looks really clean, but with the moonphase you also have something interesting there.
You just have to make sure you replace the strap as the stock one is really shitty. I got one from Jacobstraps and it really improved the watch by a lot.

Here are a few previous SOTC-Shots:
https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...29#post9054929
https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...15#post9131615
​​​​​​​https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...90#post9169490
https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...93#post9260993

Very nice mate I need to do this too my rotation is too long at the moment

Sent from my iPhone 11 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Hesekiel and mpx

PAM_BOY

Legendary Member
6/5/19
Germany
Great collection but they all look the same to me lol

But then again I’m trying to get into to Panerai

Sent from my iPhone 11 using Tapatalk

Left side 2 PAMs 372 right side 2 PAMs 569 too lazy to change straps so 2 of them each!
The others ARE different !!!
...you will understand that if you get into to Panerai!;)

Reactions: c_hall100