• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Shanno's 5 latest (well, 4 and 1 for the lady)

shandroid

Put Some Respect On My Name
13/9/10
31b6847d-909d-3886.jpg

So, here they are... The latest additions...

Over the last 6 weeks or so, my collection has grown substantially...

The 5 pictured are;

V1 plop, white/clone
SMP Chrono
Santos 100 chrono ultimate 7753
MB Timewalker
Chanel j12

Other new additions include;

-Tony's arktos
-Porsche worldtimer
-TT BCE blue dial
-Chopard MM gtxl
-Montauk highway
-Hub skeleton tourby
-Hub black magic
-Hub all black (custom in the works ATM - polished bez, black magic hour, minute and chrono hands, silver h-screws)
-Hub king power
-Ap ROO survivor ultimate
-Pam daylight
-Mont brilliant legende
-Concord c1 black
-Concord c1 orange
-2011 PO
-V5 PO 45mm orange clone
-Pam daylight
-Ap ROO black themes
-Tag carerra day date
-Pam FER003
-Tag link day date chrono
-Tag GC36
-Graham chronofighter overlord x 2
-Rolex Daytona secs @ 6
-Chopard MM Gtxl PvD chrono

I'm convinced there are more, but I can't remember them now. I've also received some 'strappage' from big chief, orloff and smp_lover.... So, it's been a bit of a buying spree! All in all, some of these reps are all time favorites, others are merely here by virtue of curiosity - but there is always that next 'one' rep to buy...

Gotta say, the standouts in the bunch for me have been the Montauk, Hub Tourby and the white plop... Being a V1, it's an average rep compared to gen, but as I've been quoted as saying in the past; I could give 2 donkey roots about that!

Let downs...?

- Hmm, santos strap is an almost funny joke... Ridiculous, given the rest of the watch is close to perfect! Definitely need to change that in order to properly enjoy he watch.
- Porsche world timer.... Hmmm, what can I say. Cameras seem to do for this watch, what pushup bras do for saggy boobs... Same affect on us boys too - excitement until you open the package, your heart races, then sinks as fast as her boobs are unravelling towards the floor!

It is the ugliest duckling of them all, the Porsche...

Anyway, back to work :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
Ok that is a lot of equipment you got there... I dont think you will wear them all, so i can help you by passing my one, lets say the tourby hublot!!! Its a random choice...

I have/had some of those, and i want almost all of them..! We have similar taste as i see. Great watches!!!

shandroid

13/9/10
Ok that is a lot of equipment you got there... I dont think you will wear them all, so i can help you by passing my one, lets say the tourby hublot!!! Its a random choice...

I have/had some of those, and i want almost all of them..! We have similar taste as i see. Great watches!!!

Haha, Pap - you seem like a nice bloke n all, but you have more chance of borrowing my right testicle than you do of getting my tourb....

It's like the Jen Hawkins of the watchbox.... The one that says 'yeh, I'm beautiful, I'm delicate, I'm versatile, I'm flexible, I'm willing, I'm ready'..... No, wait, wait, wait.... That's what Jen would say if she saw it, such is it's 'ladykilling' prowess. But, you get the point!

We're still mates, mate.... But the tourb is a well protected species. :D

mike 8

Legendary Member
13/8/11
You are on a rampage my friend. Maybe time to take a break, step back and enjoy what you have.....Or as P said we can releive you of some, like the tourby...LOL

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
Haha, Pap - you seem like a nice bloke n all, but you have more chance of borrowing my right testicle than you do of getting my tourb....

Ok but there is chance?!!! hehehehehe

Anyway that is still a lot of watches and i like almost all of them!!!Wear them and take care of that tourby!!!

shandroid

13/9/10
You are on a rampage my friend. Maybe time to take a break, step back and enjoy what you have.....Or as P said we can releive you of some, like the tourby...LOL

See above mate.... ;) lol

I dunno - it's weird, but Brobert over at RG nailed it when it comes to collecting watches.... I like having them in the box. I appreciate them for more than the thing that sits on your wrist all day begging for you to look at it so it can fulfill it's duty... A watch is a thing of beauty for me, and I'm eclectic when it comes to aesthetics, so even if I don't wear one before I move it on, it's a cool member of the group that won't be forgotten, and represents an experience I would otherwise not have had were it not for reps, because I simply would not have bought it as a gen. Plus, there's never a shortage of willing 'saviors' in my group of mates, should I be overcome with the need to 'relieve myself' of a piece or 2....

mike 8

Legendary Member
13/8/11
Well said. You just summarized what most of us feel..

shandroid

13/9/10
Well said. You just summarized what most of us feel..

Thanks mate... It's a hard thing to summarize 'properly'... But, reps are cool. I love all mine for different reasons, but as soon a they bore me, I drop em like they're hot! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk