• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Sinn U2 Replicated!

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
Thanks a lot for guru's tip. The twins apparently have this watch listed on their websites. Closer look indicates pretty decent built but not really 100% replication. The rehaut looks too deep in my opinion. I have the genuine S version. The difference is just extra PVD coating on the case.
I am not sure how different is the weight as the genuine has submariner steel.

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
US authorised distributor is watchbuys.com, it's listed as 2560USD. No discount given usually on U series watches.

There are many that the rep will be lacking but can't be seen. First, the movement, the genuine is based on ETA2893 (a thinner movement), second, Argon filled case and drying capsules (this one yet to be seen on the rep, 2 in the genuine U2) and third Submariner steel.

phillycheez

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/6/09
wow... are they really starting to rep Sinn's! in a way this kinda makes me sad because ever since i went to their site, i was thinking about buying the gen. oh well, ill be looking for sinn reps in the future though.

Cloudhopper

7/6/09
Sinn reps, so wrong.

They are meant to be scientific instruments, not fashion gadgets.

Oh if they rep the 144 ST SA, i'm all over it!