• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Second Order with Puretimewatch: GMT-Master II 126711 CHNR Black/Brown Ceramic Clean Factory Best Edition on SS/RG Bracelet DD3285 CHS

PRS

Known Member
12/6/23
TR
Did you get yours? i ordered a similar model in November too hahah, havent got mine. Seems to be the case for all Clean models so even though I saw the advert for the new Clean daytonas I have held back ....
Thank you for asking. No, didn't get mine till today... Frankly, my first shopping experience had taken a while too, but even then, I had shared with their links that others who had placed their orders simultaneously and after me had received their watches around similar times. Now, we are again waiting for unreasonable durations. I am slowly getting tired of waiting for the watches I want to acquire next in line. Beyond waiting, I find it much more valuable and appropriate to at least occasionally show concern, to wait for news, or to clearly say, "We are sorry, but we cannot deliver this product to you; we apologize for the delay caused by reasons beyond our control." At this point, I believe I have chosen a significantly below-average TD, considering the indifferent and equally careless behavior exhibited. Our life is passing, and our patience as users is being tested due to your incompetence... I repeat, for those who will intervene as parties by making grand statements... a year has 12 months, and at this stage, we have been waiting for the quality for almost 4-5 months.

• Haha
Reactions: T-Dubs

PRS

Known Member
12/6/23
TR
I have observed that many customers on various forums have successfully received the same product from different suppliers without such huge delays that I'm facing.... This discrepancy raises questions about the unique challenges we are facing with my order. Till today, no detailed explanation for the extreme delay or even any updates and information is provided.. ?

I remain patient and hopeful, but I must emphasize the urgency of this matter at this point, because it tends to be a forgotten and ignored one...

And I'm sure that the TD will and must ensure a timely and satisfactory conclusion to this situation will greatly influence my future engagement and reviews of this TD's services.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I am sorry for this but clean models need to wait. They haven't supplied any GMT watches to us in recent months. If you would like to change your order to same watch from a different factory, please let us know.

PRS

Known Member
12/6/23
TR
I recieved the QC photos;
K6B9Mj.jpeg

K6BT1F.jpeg

K6BXMt.jpeg

K6BvBY.jpeg

K6BJUL.jpeg

K6BcR8.jpeg

Once again, I have four points that I'm not sure;

-is this a scratch?;
K6QUhp.jpeg

-Stickers (yes again...) looks different that the stickers that I saw lately for the clean root beer?
-What the heck is 277854-1
-is this dirt or bad finishing?
K6QYW3.jpeg

I know it sounds annoyingly fussy, I'm aware (but this will be quite a delayed gift at this hour).

If you could share your thoughts, I would be very happy. Thank you in advance.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your patience. These should be just dirts. Please reply to our QC email if you have any questions. We will handel accordingly.

Reactions: PRS

dc5525

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/4/12
Wow gorgeous, yes totally worth the wait....!!! Also your watch will come with a lot of protective film that you will peel off when you receive, so keep that in mind if you see blemishes it could be reflection of that film layer.

Reactions: PRS