• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Second Order with Puretimewatch: GMT-Master II 126711 CHNR Black/Brown Ceramic Clean Factory Best Edition on SS/RG Bracelet DD3285 CHS

PRS

Known Member
12/6/23
TR
Hello to everyone out there

Sharing My follow up with Puretimewatch.

28/11/2023 - Full payment sent
29/11/2023 - Payment Confirmed

I was told like before that it will take generally about 2-3 weeks; for the QC department to send QC pics.

I'm excitedly anticipating.

Reactions: Mr.Swackhammer

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you for your order. Clean delivery could take a bit longer. We will try our best to complete your order asap, Thanks

Reactions: Mr.Swackhammer

PRS

Known Member
12/6/23
TR
Thank you for your order. Clean delivery could take a bit longer. We will try our best to complete your order asap, Thanks
I know from last time, I know you will do your best. Thank you for your kind response, and let me also thank you for your help and support in advance.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
No worries, Thank you very much for your understanding

PRS

Known Member
12/6/23
TR
In general, I would have liked to wait patiently, but since it was stated that the QC would be sent in 2-3 weeks, I emailed to inquire about the situation. I thanked them for the quick response, but I had received a similar response during my previous process, and frankly, experiencing the same things in every purchase has started to become tiring. I noted the dates above, and when the visuals were not shared on time, I asked about the situation, and when I asked about the situation, the standard response of "we don't have it, you need to wait another 2-3 weeks" was really frustrating. Moreover, during my first order, there were police raids and such, and moreover, it was possible to see and obtain the watch I had requested in forums and other sellers. So, in short, this unnecessary and prolonged waiting period has started to annoy me, on top of that, the meaningless and unhelpful response I received as a result of my request... I mean, even if I had written a week earlier, you would have given the same answer, and if I had written two weeks later, I would have received the same answer... In short, I'm not sure if I placed my order from the right place.

Reactions: dukeshytalker

T-Dubs

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/10/23
I honestly think they have an auto reply or standard reply they send out. I just ordered my third watch from them in two months. My payment was confirmed and, like you, was told 2-3 weeks for QC pics. My last two didn't take this long but who knows? I got the QC pics two days after payment confirmation. All three watches I ordered were from VSF, which are known to be easier to source right now than Clean.

Reactions: PRS

j-unit139

Supporter
Certified
12/3/23
GER🇩🇪 / CH🇨🇭
In general, I would have liked to wait patiently, but since it was stated that the QC would be sent in 2-3 weeks, I emailed to inquire about the situation. I thanked them for the quick response, but I had received a similar response during my previous process, and frankly, experiencing the same things in every purchase has started to become tiring. I noted the dates above, and when the visuals were not shared on time, I asked about the situation, and when I asked about the situation, the standard response of "we don't have it, you need to wait another 2-3 weeks" was really frustrating. Moreover, during my first order, there were police raids and such, and moreover, it was possible to see and obtain the watch I had requested in forums and other sellers. So, in short, this unnecessary and prolonged waiting period has started to annoy me, on top of that, the meaningless and unhelpful response I received as a result of my request... I mean, even if I had written a week earlier, you would have given the same answer, and if I had written two weeks later, I would have received the same answer... In short, I'm not sure if I placed my order from the right place.
Lead times from factories to TDs are not on the hands of the TDs. What else to answer from their side? When ordering a certain model you already know that this can/will happen as long as it's not in their stock. It's part of the game and can't be changed by the TDs.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I am sorry for this but it's really out of our control, specially when you order the clean model. We said earlier in this post it could take a bit longer. We will appreciate if you can wait in patience or if you want to change order to from a different factory.

Reactions: j-unit139

PRS

Known Member
12/6/23
TR
I am sorry for this but it's really out of our control, specially when you order the clean model. We said earlier in this post it could take a bit longer. We will appreciate if you can wait in patience or if you want to change order to from a different factory.
Thank you for your kind response.

I would like to express my concern as this is the second time I have encountered delays with my order from your company. While I appreciate your transparency and the challenges involved, particularly with the specific model I chose, the recurring nature of these issues is becoming a cause for concern.

The first experience, as you might recall, not only involved a significant delay but also other complications (raids, factory closings...) that affected the overall customer experience. Given this history, I had hoped for a smoother process this time around.

I understand that certain aspects are beyond your control, and I am willing to wait for the order as I value the quality, your product selections and your good communication. However, I kindly request that you keep me (and other customers) updated on its status, before they ask you. It makes no sense after I asked the status that someone tells "me out of stock", "maybe another factory" or "you have to wait"...

So I know this would take a bit longer, I was told that, but there is no extra cost if you can let people know before they start asking and worrying… It must easy to say "We are on it, this will take a bit longer, keep your patience. etc. etc.. . This kind of gesture would be greatly appreciated and would reinforce the (my and others I believe) confidence in continuing to be your customer.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to a prompt and positive resolution, and I am hopeful for a more streamlined experience in future transactions.

Reactions: Theodorius

j-unit139

Supporter
Certified
12/3/23
GER🇩🇪 / CH🇨🇭
but there is no extra cost if you can let people know before they start asking and worrying
In fact there is dedicated effort and therefore costs to update you proactively without further need.

You don't want to hear this:
"you have to wait"...
Instead you prefer that:
"We are on it, this will take a bit longer, keep your patience.
...Where is the difference?

If you don't hear sometimes, that equals it takes more time. Why force a TD to deliver something which isn't possible for them?

T-Dubs

29/10/23
I've only been around here a couple of months, but I can tell you I've read it over and over again. You are buying illegal counterfeit products. The TD doesn't stock them, they have to source them. You can't expect the service you'd get from a real Rolex (or what ever brand you chose) dealer. Hell, the authorized Rolex dealers don't keep emailing you to tell you its gonna be longer. Its more, "don't call us, we'll call you when it gets here."

And, as I have already mentioned and is also a well known fact around here, the Clean factory watches are in high demand and there is quite a bit longer wait for them. I personally have chosen to buy the VSF versions of the watches I wanted and have had them on my wrist within about a month or faster from ordering.

dc5525

6/4/12
I've only been around here a couple of months, but I can tell you I've read it over and over again. You are buying illegal counterfeit products. The TD doesn't stock them, they have to source them. You can't expect the service you'd get from a real Rolex (or what ever brand you chose) dealer. Hell, the authorized Rolex dealers don't keep emailing you to tell you its gonna be longer. Its more, "don't call us, we'll call you when it gets here."

And, as I have already mentioned and is also a well known fact around here, the Clean factory watches are in high demand and there is quite a bit longer wait for them. I personally have chosen to buy the VSF versions of the watches I wanted and have had them on my wrist within about a month or faster from ordering.
Amen.

I can't figure out why most people do not have any patience. I you want to have an illegal replica watch FAST just book a ticket to NYC and you can walk to canal place and get a rep for $100 day after tomorrow but it will be crap. If you don't have at least a 60 day tolerance for lead-time (or longer pending models in high demand) from high quality dealer like PureTime it is going to be a long wait for you,

Reactions: TESLA760 and var554

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
So I know this would take a bit longer, I was told that, but there is no extra cost if you can let people know before they start asking and worrying… It must easy to say "We are on it, this will take a bit longer, keep your patience. etc. etc.. . This kind of gesture would be greatly appreciated and would reinforce the (my and others I believe) confidence in continuing to be your customer.
But "to wait in patient" is the only thing we can tell you. Every order won't be forgotten.If factory supplies the watch, we will send QC pictures immediately. If not, we wait .

PRS

Known Member
12/6/23
TR
I have not yet received a response to the email I sent on January 3rd, in which I requested information about the current status of my order. It seems I must also exercise patience with the courtesy of a reply... I suppose we are now at a new stage where it is roughly understood that one must wait patiently. I am starting to think that it is about time I gradually began receiving the QC images; the process has been excessively prolonged. On the other hand, almost all of my acquaintances who have made different choices regarding supply have already received their watches, which is making the situation frustrating and disappointing. I am curious, when do you plan to properly fulfill your part of the process?

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
We are on CNY holidays .Please understand the responses to emails will be delayed. Nearly all the Clean GMT watches will need to wait a long time. Please switch to from a different factory if possible so that we can complete your order more sooner.

Reactions: TESLA760

PRS

Known Member
12/6/23
TR
We are on CNY holidays .Please understand the responses to emails will be delayed. Nearly all the Clean GMT watches will need to wait a long time. Please switch to from a different factory if possible so that we can complete your order more sooner.
Thank you for your kind response, I also got an answer to my mail. I am grateful for that. I will stick on that watch and my choice and will wait.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Noted about that. We will keep waiting for it from factory

Reactions: PRS

dukeshytalker

Looking Around
7/12/19
Did you get yours? i ordered a similar model in November too hahah, havent got mine. Seems to be the case for all Clean models so even though I saw the advert for the new Clean daytonas I have held back ....