• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[SBF] PAM 1232

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe
Wow this is nice! Thank you for sharing! Where did you get your from and when? Cause I saw a recent QC that still had this issue.
I had the first series (see my earlier posts in this thread) but my friend @Kleineronkl kept bugging me until I sold it to him. So I bought a new one a month ago. My TD got it from the usual sources in Guangzhou, so I guess every Chinese TD should get this version if you order now.

andy_fin

Renowned Member
Certified
4/3/21
Europa
I had the first series (see my earlier posts in this thread) but my friend @Kleineronkl kept bugging me until I sold it to him. So I bought a new one a month ago. My TD got it from the usual sources in Guangzhou, so I guess every Chinese TD should get this version if you order now.

Got it! Just to be on the safe side, I'll give it a month. Any other changes though? Do they still use P9000 clone (with the hour jumping hand / without quickset date)?

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe
Got it! Just to be on the safe side, I'll give it a month. Any other changes though? Do they still use P9000 clone (with the hour jumping hand / without quickset date)?
Yep, same movement. And unfortunately they also use the fisheye glass, although VSF uses a non-fisheye glass on their new models.

andy_fin

Renowned Member
Certified
4/3/21
Europa
Yep, same movement. And unfortunately they also use the fisheye glass, although VSF uses a non-fisheye glass on their new models.

Well... at least they now use the correct material and they moved away from carboteoh. Thanks for the good news! Gonna order mine once few weeks pass (just to be on the safe side)

Reactions: JayBee0815

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe
Well... at least they now use the correct material and they moved away from carboteoh. Thanks for the good news! Gonna order mine once few weeks pass (just to be on the safe side)
You're not doing anything wrong. The watch is really beautiful. It's a shame that you can't get decent replacement glasses anywhere. But I'll probably give it an AR upgrade soon - along with other Pams.

Reactions: andy_fin

andy_fin

Renowned Member
Certified
4/3/21
Europa
You're not doing anything wrong. The watch is really beautiful. It's a shame that you can't get decent replacement glasses anywhere. But I'll probably give it an AR upgrade soon - along with other Pams.

What about the color of the crown? Could you share the side pic on yours (crown side)?