• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ryan had me WORRIED!

Rainsick33

I'm Pretty Popular
23/3/08
I've dealt with Ryan before, way before he was TD here, before he was even a Supporting TD. So I remembered he used to reply to my message instantly (anytime of the day) and we would closed a transaction within minutes this way. Though now that hes gone on to supply more customers, I've realize his communication has slow'd and his check out process is maybe a few extra steps (with his website) so I got to believe that hes gone on to become just like any other TD.

Ryan and a few other TD was able to source this watch for me but in the end I decided to give the "New" Ryan a try. So I placed my order, took little longer than usual to close out but in the end, Payment was sent and QC in a day, watch arrived to NY from China in 5 days.

In overall, I was wrong. Ryan is still the same great guy that I've dealt with before, just now that I've caught him in the transitional stage of him working out the kinks in his website and processing procedures. I am pretty sure once hes got that out the way, hes going to be a serious contender within the community.

Btw his new process seems very thorough and reminds me of one of the cartels. Many thanks Ryan! :cheers:

My new 116200 smooth bezel datejust on oyster with extra jubilee.

IMG_5149_zps038fb843.jpg

IMG_5150_zpscbf97dcb.jpg

IMG_5151_zps09e76368.jpg

IMG_5157_zps1bb3db52.jpg

IMG_5159_zps0b9e3be4.jpg

IMG_5178_zps40911ca2.jpg

IMG_5179_zps5e336ae7.jpg

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Most watches are not on his site. If you want something specific , send him a picture with your request.

Greed

Known Member
13/6/11
I was not really into DJ, but this sure is nice!

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Very nice DJ and yes, Ryan is top notch. Simply the best dealer we have had join in quite some time. I am very happy I gave him the chance to be here, he has paid us back ten fold.

ryanwayer

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
Supporter
9/1/12
I've dealt with Ryan before, way before he was TD here, before he was even a Supporting TD. So I remembered he used to reply to my message instantly (anytime of the day) and we would closed a transaction within minutes this way. Though now that hes gone on to supply more customers, I've realize his communication has slow'd and his check out process is maybe a few extra steps (with his website) so I got to believe that hes gone on to become just like any other TD.

Ryan and a few other TD was able to source this watch for me but in the end I decided to give the "New" Ryan a try. So I placed my order, took little longer than usual to close out but in the end, Payment was sent and QC in a day, watch arrived to NY from China in 5 days.

In overall, I was wrong. Ryan is still the same great guy that I've dealt with before, just now that I've caught him in the transitional stage of him working out the kinks in his website and processing procedures. I am pretty sure once hes got that out the way, hes going to be a serious contender within the community.

Btw his new process seems very thorough and reminds me of one of the cartels. Many thanks Ryan! :cheers:

My new 116200 smooth bezel datejust on oyster with extra jubilee.
Very happy to see that and I like the watches so much too, that look very nice in real life, Noob factory always make the great stuff.

where is this watch on the site?
thanks..
www.intime.co :)

Most watches are not on his site. If you want something specific , send him a picture with your request.
Thanks Mate :)

I was not really into DJ, but this sure is nice!
Yes, really like gen.

Very elegent looking
Yes

+2

Very Sharp... Nice!
:thumbsup:

Very nice DJ and yes, Ryan is top notch. Simply the best dealer we have had join in quite some time. I am very happy I gave him the chance to be here, he has paid us back ten fold.
Thank you, I am very glad to be part of RWI, I am willing to learn and offer the best service to all buddies. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: