• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RWI's Richard Mille Owners Club

rmbp

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/9/15
Seems like a wristie is in order

a236e22570aa0a08ac6ea89dd3103b04.jpg

wooky492

Put Some Respect On My Name
21/9/12
Well wrong style font too... :)
Well, personally i don't care much about the wrong font or wrong words stamped on the back of the watch. There are already many more much important faults... like the whole movement!! [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

As long as it looks good i'm throwing my cash at it. Lol

Hyjynx

28/9/13
This thread has made me take a new look at RM reps. AP move aside for now, I think I just found me a new love [emoji7][emoji7]. There's just no getting out of this game, is there? [emoji389][emoji389][emoji389][emoji389][emoji28][emoji28][emoji28][emoji28]

Ultra929

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
26/9/12
Well, personally i don't care much about the wrong font or wrong words stamped on the back of the watch. There are already many more much important faults... like the whole movement!! [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

As long as it looks good i'm throwing my cash at it. Lol

Haha. For sure, just thought I'd point out.

It doesn't look too bad in all. If you run into the 1 in 50,000,000 people that know Richard Mille watches in detail, you may get called out. Otherwise people will just think its a really cool watch! ;-)

wooky492

21/9/12
Very true. Once that one comes out I think I'll be good on reps until a 55 and 35 V2 come out haha
Hey Tony, got question for you. In fact, for everyone here.
How easy or difficult is it to source a seagull tourbillon movement?

positivitony

Renowned Member
Certified
8/7/14
Hey Tony, got question for you. In fact, for everyone here.
How easy or difficult is it to source a seagull tourbillon movement?

Good question! I'm yet to source any parts of any kind myself so I'm interested as well. Are you thinking of maybe constructing an RM with a real tourby?

wooky492

21/9/12
Good question! I'm yet to source any parts of any kind myself so I'm interested as well. Are you thinking of maybe constructing an RM with a real tourby?
Yes. I was wondering if i could source a tourbi and construct 038 around it. It will make the whole movement structure nice and compact and more see-through just like gen.

positivitony

Renowned Member
Certified
8/7/14
Yes. I was wondering if i could source a tourbi and construct 038 around it. It will make the whole movement structure nice and compact and more see-through just like gen.

Interesting idea, although we've still got to tackle the issue of tools. Also making the case white once it's all finished.

wooky492

21/9/12
Interesting idea, although we've still got to tackle the issue of tools. Also making the case white once it's all finished.
Tool won't be a problem. Once we are done with AP projects we will look at RM.
We can also tackle the white case color, which i'm sure is easier task than FC GP color . Lol
Real question is availability of the tourbi movement