• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RWI - Lookbook

Farishmy

Renowned Member
29/10/14
AP Rubberclad again. [emoji4]

6c358b4547eb08d4e51b00ac8f897e3b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Your pictures are crystal clear!! What phone are you using?! I like your style though, spot on [emoji108]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RichRobby

Renowned Member
1/5/15
Thought I would lower the tone a bit
8a8ef7a214c627a314ad15a3378c31fc.jpg

Mendota

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/08
MN
Yea I'm 5'11 at 210lbs. It's the biggest I've ever been and I feel fat lol.

Man, I hear you loud and clear. I'm 5'11" and I got up to that point once. I have 3 little boys under the age of 7 and I gained baby weight right along with my wife for the first 2. I had bought a couple of pairs of "fat pants" and after my 2nd son's baptism pics, I realized that enough was enough. I didn't even look like myself and I was at the point where I was going to have to buy yet a new size of pants. I said eff no, and just hit it hard.

I went religious on both diet and exercise. My biggest achilles heel is nighttime snacking. I completely eliminated it. I was disciplined with my cardio and did 45 minutes every single day of the week. No matter what time I went to bed the night before, I was up at the crack of dawn before anyone else in the house woke up. If I waited until later it would never get done. I also lifted 6 days a week, alternating upper and lower body on different days. Nothing like our body building forum members, but enough to tone things up and build some strength.

Exactly 1 year to the day I started, my weight had dropped down by 38 lbs to 168 lbs. I had lost inches everywhere. My shirts were fitting great again, my old pants were all fitting great, and I just felt like myself again. When we had our 3rd baby I had actually lost a little weight during the pregnancy, vs gaining a crapload with the other two! 3 years later I am still within 4 lbs of that low point. I am still wearing all of my original clothes and I have completely rid my closet of any of those reminders of where I had gone with my weight. If not for photos, there would be no record of it!! I still do my cardio 7 days a week and try to lift as often as I can, but my diet is still my achilles heel. I really have to be disciplined, otherwise I will gain pounds just by looking at snacks. Ugh.

dragonman4

I'm Pretty Popular
22/11/13
Big Apple
Man, I hear you loud and clear. I'm 5'11" and I got up to that point once. I have 3 little boys under the age of 7 and I gained baby weight right along with my wife for the first 2. I had bought a couple of pairs of "fat pants" and after my 2nd son's baptism pics, I realized that enough was enough. I didn't even look like myself and I was at the point where I was going to have to buy yet a new size of pants. I said eff no, and just hit it hard.

I went religious on both diet and exercise. My biggest achilles heel is nighttime snacking. I completely eliminated it. I was disciplined with my cardio and did 45 minutes every single day of the week. No matter what time I went to bed the night before, I was up at the crack of dawn before anyone else in the house woke up. If I waited until later it would never get done. I also lifted 6 days a week, alternating upper and lower body on different days. Nothing like our body building forum members, but enough to tone things up and build some strength.

Exactly 1 year to the day I started, my weight had dropped down to 168 lbs. I had lost inches everywhere. My shirts were fitting great again, my old pants were all fitting great, and I just felt like myself again. 3 years later I am still within 4 lbs of that low point. I am still wearing all of my original clothes and I have completely rid my closet of any of those reminders of where I had gone with my weight. If not for photos, there would be no record of it!! I still do my cardio 7 days a week and try to lift as often as I can, but my diet is still my achilles heel. I really have to be disciplined, otherwise I will gain pounds just by looking at snacks. Ugh.

I hear you. I'm the same. If I don't stay disciplined I'll just start snacking. I swear looking at a can of Pringles will make me gain a lb. It sucks to have a slow metabolism . Gotta try and keep it running by eating 5 small meals a day.

Mendota

16/10/08
MN
Isn't that the truth! My metabolism isn't anything like it was when I was in my 20s or even 30s. I'm 43 and I have to do all of this effort just to maintain a healthy weight. 20 years ago if I had done this I would have been really cut. Sigh...

Farishmy

Renowned Member
29/10/14

Exactly 1 year to the day I started, my weight had dropped down by 38 lbs to 168 lbs. I had lost inches everywhere. My shirts were fitting great again, my old pants were all fitting great, and I just felt like myself again. When we had our 3rd baby I had actually lost a little weight during the pregnancy, vs gaining a crapload with the other two! 3 years later I am still within 4 lbs of that low point. I am still wearing all of my original clothes and I have completely rid my closet of any of those reminders of where I had gone with my weight. If not for photos, there would be no record of it!! I still do my cardio 7 days a week and try to lift as often as I can, but my diet is still my achilles heel. I really have to be disciplined, otherwise I will gain pounds just by looking at snacks. Ugh.

I'm happy to here than man. Smart work and dedication pays off.

yonggi

1/3/15
Your pictures are crystal clear!! What phone are you using?! I like your style though, spot on [emoji108]

Thanks. I'm using an iPhone 6 [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Jeane123

6/4/15
Tuesday :)

Business casual with a 569 today (internal meetings only) ha
98b1b5d3cd52ebe1cf67b85e277fd01f.jpg

droptopman

I'm Pretty Popular
17/2/14
Super casual today. I wore suit and tie to work everyday for years. As I have matured, I am much more casual unless I have a meeting or occasion that requires formal attire. I am most comfortable in polo shirt and boat shoes and have about 20 pairs.
Inside joke, I always tell my staff I am going sailing after work--however, we live in the high desert, so no where to sail:) They just look at me funny.
c5fb070ff6e9ffc1dc07d1d6f2eb73b2.jpg

ee624fd7d0404353717c05682175ae61.jpg

Sent from my droptop using telepathy

D

d4m.test

Casual day today. A&F polo cos I lost a stack of weight and muscle fit looks good[emoji4], combats, white court trainers, AP Rubens

132ad4629e1346624ee63a97d54a1766.jpg