• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RWI - Lookbook

Fiveostang

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/11/12
Autocorrect? Lol. This was a cheapy one I picked up on Aliexpress. I have a gen but I scuffed it up all over and this holds me over until I get another one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lmfao! No I was just being an A hole. You know what your on to something. Buy a gen but only use it for special occasions and keep the rep for every day use so you don't cock up another gen.

dragonman4

I'm Pretty Popular
22/11/13
Big Apple
Lmfao! No I was just being an A hole. You know what your on to something. Buy a gen but only use it for special occasions and keep the rep for every day use so you don't cock up another gen.

Haha no worries. Yea that's my plan for the future. I was really pissed when I scuffed it up. Pulled it out for an interview and then went to get lunch and bam! Friggin metal cafeteria counters.

Fiveostang

6/11/12
Haha no worries. Yea that's my plan for the future. I was really pissed when I scuffed it up. Pulled it out for an interview and then went to get lunch and bam! Friggin metal cafeteria counters.

Did you try cape cod cloth? If your not gonna use it let me know I'll buy it and clean it up.

dragonman4

I'm Pretty Popular
22/11/13
Big Apple
Did you try cape cod cloth? If your not gonna use it let me know I'll buy it and clean it up.

You know I haven't thought about that. I was going to take it to the AD to see if they could help but I might give that a shot. Thanks for the suggestion dude!

Fiveostang

6/11/12
You know I haven't thought about that. I was going to take it to the AD to see if they could help but I might give that a shot. Thanks for the suggestion dude!

Damn it I should've just offered to buy it lol. No problem man if you can't clean it up I know someone who can and they will be A LOT cheaper than an AD.

dragonman4

I'm Pretty Popular
22/11/13
Big Apple
Damn it I should've just offered to buy it lol. No problem man if you can't clean it up I know someone who can and they will be A LOT cheaper than an AD.

Haha if I ever decide to sell it I'll let you know. You ever look at JAFOs stuff? From the pics it looks pretty dead on. I was actually about to order another color belt from him and just use that buckle because it looks dead on from the pics.

Fiveostang

6/11/12
Haha if I ever decide to sell it I'll let you know. You ever look at JAFOs stuff? From the pics it looks pretty dead on. I was actually about to order another color belt from him and just use that buckle because it looks dead on from the pics.

Yea but I'm a fat F and I'm waiting for him to get one for fat people lol he's always getting 34" and under I need 36" min lol Donnie is a good friend of mine so he's on the hunt

dragonman4

I'm Pretty Popular
22/11/13
Big Apple
Yea but I'm a fat F and I'm waiting for him to get one for fat people lol he's always getting 34" and under I need 36" min lol Donnie is a good friend of mine so he's on the hunt

I'm just as fat then haha since I'm a 36. He was gonna order one for me. I may still pick up one in another color.

dragonman4

I'm Pretty Popular
22/11/13
Big Apple
It also depends on how tall you are. My buddy is a 40 but he's also Andre the giant at 6'6" lol

Fiveostang

6/11/12
Yea I'm 5'11 at 210lbs. It's the biggest I've ever been and I feel fat lol.

Jeane123

6/4/15
I am working on it :) soon I will be a 32 or 34 again !

yonggi

1/3/15
AP Rubberclad again. [emoji4]

6c358b4547eb08d4e51b00ac8f897e3b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

droptopman

I'm Pretty Popular
17/2/14
Going to be over 100 degrees all week. Keeping it casual
d59ddefe43bb4d0dbc3dacbf04d626d8.jpg

Sent from my droptop using telepathy