• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RWI Hall of Fame 2011

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
There will be three inductees into the HOF this year. The HoF panel will decide two of them and you guys get to chose one. Here are the choices.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
As always very tough choice.
I have voted.

RWIGWH

RWI's Great White Hope
Supporter
10/2/07
I just noticed...Isn't AHW676 already inducted?

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
being a chicken sometimes, I voted for the best rooster in town, so if you are a chicken or like me and you
have not made up your mind, you know what to do.

rooster133

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/7/08
being a chicken sometimes, I voted for the best rooster in town, so if you are a chicken or like me and you
have not made up your mind, you know what to do.

LOL!! Thanks mate. Too kind. :) I don't even know why I'm on that list. Some great RWI names there. It's an honour and I feel like a winner just for being there.

BADWIN BING

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/4/10
LOL!! Thanks mate. Too kind. :) I don't even know why I'm on that list. Some great RWI names there. It's an honour and I feel like a winner just for being there.

Too modest rooster, you are a more than worthy addition to this list. I remember when I first joined and I asked for help with an avatar. You were the one that answered my call. I'll be forever grateful.

Sorry though.....AHW gets my vote. Thank you madam for all of your efforts over the last twelve months. The calendar is fantastic. xxx :)

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
Seems like only 3 or 4 of the candidates post regularly and consequently should get most of the votes. Some of the others have already had their day but their memory lives on. Lately I've wondered how Higgy is doing. He was very welcoming to me when I joined here.

I think the top 3 candidates at the top of the list do a great job, plus they post often, which is nice.

RWIGWH

RWI's Great White Hope
Supporter
10/2/07
Seems like only 3 or 4 of the candidates post regularly and consequently should get most of the votes. Some of the others have already had their day but their memory lives on. Lately I've wondered how Higgy is doing. He was very welcoming to me when I joined here.

I think the top 3 candidates at the top of the list do a great job, plus they post often, which is nice.

I'd guess over 90% of the active membership couldn't tell you who Pugwash or even the legendary By-Tor is...Which is understandable do to inactivity, but they are on this list for good reason. They were the cornerstone of RWI for a longtime, and were an intrical part of it's early success. They gave me countless hrs of unparalleled knowledge, and entertainment. We have an equal new cast today, which when you think about it, is amazing. Hats off to the old times, and the original members who made RWI their home.
As another HOF member (in my eyes) would say...
Life is good.

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
I'd guess over 90% of the active membership couldn't tell you who Pugwash or even the legendary By-Tor is...Which is understandable do to inactivity, but they are on this list for good reason. They were the cornerstone of RWI for a longtime, and were an intrical part of it's early success. They gave me countless hrs of unparalleled knowledge, and entertainment. We have an equal new cast today, which when you think about it, is amazing. Hats off to the old times, and the original members who made RWI their home.
Life is good.

I couldnt have said better Zo, agree 100%...This place is still King of the Rep Boards imo.

BADWIN BING

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/4/10
Life is good.

I couldnt have said better Zo, agree 100%...This place is still King of the Rep Boards imo.

I love this place but my one regret is not finding it earlier.