• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RWG status - March 2012

greg_r

Departed Friend
Patron
8/7/08
thanks HWG - and, indeed, everyone! :D

First post updated btw - we have a cunning plan...

JDoe

Looking Around
28/4/11
btw - we have a cunning plan...
Having a cunning plan is good, halfway to victory! Are we about to counterattack the US CyberCommand [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Cyber_Command"]United States Cyber Command - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame] or moving onto the Darknet?

Gazillionaire

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/11/11
OK, I don't log on for 2 or 3 days and the site's down, which one of our lesser imbued intellectual members we have broke it?!! btw it wasn't me :lol:

It's those damn state sponsored chinese hackers again!! what are they doing trying to ruin their own economy??!! :confused:

kwatch

Looking Around
5/12/11
The wait is killing me, it's like going to your favorite restaurant everyday then one day it's temporarily closed, lets say for renovations...then you have go find a new place that is a bit confusing and feels a little like cheating...

Gazillionaire

11/11/11
The wait is killing me, it's like going to your favorite restaurant everyday then one day it's temporarily closed, lets say for renovations...then you have go find a new place that is a bit confusing and feels a little like cheating...

:lol:

Wiz

Mythical Poster
9/8/09
RWI and RWG are sister forums... :whistle:

DeeKa

Known Member
26/2/12
I think it's my fault. I spent my whole day off Monday taking pictures of all the great watches I've bought since joining RWG a few weeks ago. I tried to login Monday night to post them all and the site has been down ever since. I now have one post on RWI.

Now we cought the one attacking the site with loads of pictures! :biglaugh:

Dee

Gazillionaire

11/11/11
Jackie did not like the gangbang she got in the Gulag.

Why all the hatin on Jackie, look at his cute face awwww
jackie-chan.jpg

RichardMiami

4/11/11
Greg
We can not thank you enough for the work you are doing. I, for one, will welcome the site back with an immediate renewal of my VIP membership. It's the least I can do