• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RWG down for a while

GenTLe

Known Member
18/6/14
Yeah!!

And by the way...WTF is a DR3M3L? :lol:

post-acramill.jpg

( http://vanda-layindustries.com/html/acra_mill_plus.html )

Silva97

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/6/14
Thanks for the info Greg. Have been trying to get on all day like everyone else. At least we can get our daily fix here aswell!

2hot2trot

Horology Curious
9/8/14
Withdrawal is an understatement... I have been losing the will to live but atleast we have the darkside for a quick fix..

GenTLe

Known Member
18/6/14
Thanks all the gods up there I managed to place the orders for the discounted APs and the B&R 123 yesterday early afternoon (CET) :D How could I have linked the threads from Toro and Tim to the mail I sent them otherwise? :D

Erock1

20/3/13
I just OK'd my QC pics for my Don Ramon from Toro :thumbup: see you guys back at the ranch tomorrow

GenTLe

Known Member
18/6/14
I just OK'd my QC pics for my Don Ramon from Toro :thumbup: see you guys back at the ranch tomorrow

Waiting mine too :D Don Ramon and Safari 2014. Lovely... I wouldn't have placed all those money into a single one, but at those price it's just great...

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Ah well, no doubt G will have it fixed ASAP. Try not to leave too much of a mess here in the meantime guys. Last time Marvin had to remove a skip load of pizza boxen and empty beer cans, the dump fee was huge!

GenTLe

Known Member
18/6/14
Ah well, no doubt G will have it fixed ASAP. Try not to leave too much of a mess here in the meantime guys. Last time Marvin had to remove a skip load of pizza boxen and empty beer cans, the dump fee was huge!

house_party_rule_1-500x395.jpg

GenTLe

Known Member
18/6/14
All,
UPDATE: 3pm GMT
It's going well. Our hosts appear to have fixed the hardware - the only issue now is that I need to re-install everything from scratch, which will take a while (assuming it IS fixed and not just lulling me into a false sense of security ;) )
Hopefully back up in a few hours.

Auch... Doesn't it run into a virtual environment? Still a physical machine?