• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RWG down for a while

greg_r

Departed Friend
Patron
8/7/08
All,

Just to say that we've got a problem next door at RWG. Not yet sure of the cause.

We'll be down for a bit while I figure this out. Apologies for any withdrawal symptoms that may result ;)

UPDATE: 10.40am GMT.

Oke - we definitely have a server problem. Not yet 100% sure whether it's software or hardware, but will report back when I know more.

UPDATE: 11.35am GMT

Okay - progress is being made in that we know the cause of the problem. I have a support ticket in with our hosts at present. Realistically, though, it could well be tomorrow before we're back up. Sorry guys.

UPDATE: 3pm GMT

It's going well. Our hosts appear to have fixed the hardware - the only issue now is that I need to re-install everything from scratch, which will take a while (assuming it IS fixed and not just lulling me into a false sense of security ;) )

Hopefully back up in a few hours.

UPDATE: 5.40pm GMT

Well, that took less time than I feared. We're back up, folks - come on home!!! :D

Del

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
15/7/10
Thanks mate. Hope it's not too much of a headache for you.

Chrisby

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/7/12
If there's anything I can do, just ask... I have a REALLY big hammer :giggle:

Keep up the good work bossman

Kleen

I'm Pretty Popular
13/3/13
And now you tell me....I've been rebooting my router at least a gazillion times the last few days to no avail...;)

BenjaminButton

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/8/14
This down time has made me realise how demented RWG has made me!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UmpaHimself

7/6/12
Shit G, I just reinstalled the OS on my lappy and trying to get on RWG this morning I thought it was the comp acting up :lol:

Then I tested at work and same issue :( Hope things go smooth

BirkinTourbillon

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/14
Thanks for the update greg, I thought there is something wrong with my tapatalk as it's been unavailable until now. I hope this could get sorted soon mate. Can't wait to open RWG again soon

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
Thanks for the info! I guess I should stop moaning on tapatalk now;)

85genius

Known Member
14/5/14
I was getting ready to call my ISP and give them a bollocking last night then it eventually loaded and I noticed other people in the shoutbox with the same problem