• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rubber straps for my PAM 111, where?

toxoviper

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/12/11
And I also notice that the gen strap - you almost can’t pull it too tight. Even tight, it feels comfortable enough that you don’t feel how tight it is. While the rep strap I have to leave loose. If I pull that one extra loop too tight I can really feel it while on the gen, snug or tight are both comfortable. If that makes sense.

I was able to compare a gen rubber strap with noob strap. You're right about being able to wear it tight without feeling like it's too tight. The noob strap would become constricting.
The gen strap also doesn't feel crappy when sweaty. I think it's because its rubber has a silky satin feeling when touching skin.

Glock3ns

10/2/20
New york
Two of the straps I ordered from aliexpress came in today. For the price these were these are some crappy straps. They seem to be more of a silicone/resin base strap than rubber, almost reminds me of g shock straps.

As mentioned previously I've bought some fkm rubber straps from Amazon that were cheaper and they're so butter smooth and soft. They don't grip anything that it touches like other high end straps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: toxoviper

christobear

22/10/15
Two of the straps I ordered from aliexpress came in today. For the price these were these are some crappy straps. They seem to be more of a silicone/resin base strap than rubber, almost reminds me of g shock straps.

As mentioned previously I've bought some fkm rubber straps from Amazon that were cheaper and they're so butter smooth and soft. They don't grip anything that it touches like other high end straps.

Can you send a link to the Amazon straps you’ve liked?