• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rubber straps for my PAM 111, where?

L4fun

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/12/18
Hi, i just bought a beautiful pam 111 noob v12. The leather strap is uncomfortable. In my opinion not real leather.
I would like to buy a rubber strap, can you recommend an excellent replica? i found them on dh gate.

Twinny

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
17/11/18
EU
I always buy my rubber straps from the member bodhy in different colors. Excellent quality

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
The rep calf leather scrap is just provided so you can wear the watch as soon as you get it. The only decent leather strap is the asso. Now if you want rubber straps, there is actually a decent one without the PANERAI branding. Try kronostraps. It's same as the horus straps (another known rubber strapmaker) but at the fraction of the cost.

blim

Known Member
9/9/20
Would anybody know any stores, online or physical that sell aftermarket XS sized rubber panerai straps?

I've been looking for the black straps with the "OFFICINE PANERAI". The ones sold on DHgate, AliExpress and online stores, TDs are all in regular size which are too long for my tiny wrists.

I've got a pair of XS genuine ones and they fit great. But it's a struggle (impossible mission?) to get some aftermarket XS ones so far. Haven't seen any

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Would anybody know any stores, online or physical that sell aftermarket XS sized rubber panerai straps?

I've been looking for the black straps with the "OFFICINE PANERAI". The ones sold on DHgate, AliExpress and online stores, TDs are all in regular size which are too long for my tiny wrists.

I've got a pair of XS genuine ones and they fit great. But it's a struggle (impossible mission?) to get some aftermarket XS ones so far. Haven't seen any

unfortunately, with rep straps they only make one size. 115/75.

there are some members who sell them and there were a few on m2m I think by reppossesed or something like that. But regardless of what you find, they’ll be 115/75 which is pretty short.

blim

Known Member
9/9/20
Sadly, my wrists are 5.9" and the 115/75 (regular) is still too long.
The woes of a tiny wrist
The only rubber strap that fits so far is the gen XS which is obviously fairly expensive.T_T

L4fun

2/12/18
The rep calf leather scrap is just provided so you can wear the watch as soon as you get it. The only decent leather strap is the asso. Now if you want rubber straps, there is actually a decent one without the PANERAI branding. Try kronostraps. It's same as the horus straps (another known rubber strapmaker) but at the fraction of the cost.[/QUOTE

so the rep strap leather is low quality. I am thinking of buying a handcrafted leather strap. I think the 111 deserves a genuine leather strap

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
The rep calf leather scrap is just provided so you can wear the watch as soon as you get it. The only decent leather strap is the asso. Now if you want rubber straps, there is actually a decent one without the PANERAI branding. Try kronostraps. It's same as the horus straps (another known rubber strapmaker) but at the fraction of the cost.

Thanks for this, great tip :)

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
If anyone is in the USA amd want these I will send them to ya at no cost
Red rubber had an extra hole punched,
brown leather unknown maker
No buckles to be included

09592ee81e93a315764bb740fc30d264.jpg

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

cosmo25

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
12/1/21
I get mine from AliExpress lol, super cheap and bang for you buck

Reactions: Snil

cosmo25

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
12/1/21
I just ordered a couple of black ones with buckle from Ali..., do you have pics of yours?

Not yet! They are in the mail, should be reaching me in a couple of days

imakemoney87

Looking Around
18/1/20
Europe
The rep calf leather scrap is just provided so you can wear the watch as soon as you get it. The only decent leather strap is the asso. Now if you want rubber straps, there is actually a decent one without the PANERAI branding. Try kronostraps. It's same as the horus straps (another known rubber strapmaker) but at the fraction of the cost.[/QUOTE

so the rep strap leather is low quality. I am thinking of buying a handcrafted leather strap. I think the 111 deserves a genuine leather strap

Can recommend leather straps from jacobstraps.com
Not really cheap but love the quality and they some nice alligator straps as well!

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Sadly, my wrists are 5.9" and the 115/75 (regular) is still too long.
The woes of a tiny wrist
The only rubber strap that fits so far is the gen XS which is obviously fairly expensive.T_T
I can't even put the rep straps on because they're so small. The idea that these are too big for somekne blows my mind.

But even at 5.9, you should be able to use the first hole. No?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

APjumbo

Just one more
Supporter
Certified
11/1/11
Canada
I have found the ones from Ali are not horrible, but the rep one that came with my noob 111
is noticeably better.

I wish I could tell what the difference is but possibly the Ali ones are silicone, noob one is rubber?

noob one (and others that came on M2M reps) has that vanilla smell.

blim

Known Member
9/9/20
I can't even put the rep straps on because they're so small. The idea that these are too big for somekne blows my mind.

But even at 5.9, you should be able to use the first hole. No?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

It's loose even at the first hole