• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

(Royal Oak) 41mm 15400 (Blue Dial) JF

Spirit

Rolex Connoisseur
25/8/06

...Got mine in PInk Gold today, and it´s a stuning watch!

BjGztNJ.jpg

Cheers,
Spirit.

matsukoy

Known Member
6/7/13
Take a photo and maybe we can advise. You'll not be able to source just the DW for this.

Here's the photo. Not recommending watchstation as your td. Not pleasant to deal with.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

hub6152

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/12
Shite!! That's not great is it. I don't think it's adjustable. I'd need to have a look at the mechanism. On an ETA there's nothing you can do. I suspect it might be the same here.

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
I want one of these so bad. I just don't know if I'd wear it as I'm so casually dressed

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

elusive1

I'm Pretty Popular
5/12/15
Blue dial vs black... Steel vs RG... Can't decide!!!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

D

d4m.test

I'm right there with you on that decision.

So I figured might as well get both! Blue/SS and black/SS problem solved

elusive1

I'm Pretty Popular
5/12/15
I'm right there with you on that decision.

So I figured might as well get both! Blue/SS and black/SS problem solved
But there's still the matter of rose gold... Lol!

I might go blue steel and black rg haha

D

d4m.test

But there's still the matter of rose gold... Lol!

I might go blue steel and black rg haha

Sorry for the typo, I meant blue/SS and black/RG hose are my choices

badran

Horology Curious
9/4/16
You can't go wrong with the SS. I feel like RG is such a dressy watch whereas the SS (in both blue or black) are can be worn either dressy or casually. In regards to which color, I chose the blue because it has a more youthful look to it. I feel like the black is suitable for 30+ year old businessmen, whereas I am a 24 year-old guy waiting for employment :laugh:

hub6152

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/12
Where're those saying the blue with the 'updated logo' wasn't correct???

Congrats OP, enjoy it ;)

If you mean me as one of them I never actually said that. I said it didn't look right in the video that was posted and wanted to see more pics before deciding. It was hard to tell properly until that guy posted his QC pics a few days ago. Now we've got decent resolution to look at. My question is do I get one having already got a blue!! Mmmm!!

tinitonsi

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
21/3/14
If you mean me as one of them I never actually said that. I said it didn't look right in the video that was posted and wanted to see more pics before deciding. It was hard to tell properly until that guy posted his QC pics a few days ago. Now we've got decent resolution to look at. My question is do I get one having already got a blue!! Mmmm!!
It was not referred to you and you know that, bud ;)

Just go few pages back and you'll see all those 'experts'... Or better, 'experts with their keyboard'

hub6152

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/12
It was not referred to you and you know that, bud ;)

Just go few pages back and you'll see all those 'experts'... Or better, 'experts with their keyboard'

I'm with you man. Don't know where this paranoia comes from (pass that joint back!!).

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
One Question which blue is now correct? It is a little bit confusing because i saw this watch here

http://www.intime.co/audemars-pigue...ion-blue-dial-on-ss-bracelet-miyota-9015.html

And dont know which version that is? The black version is the TF version (whats the difference between TF and JF?)

But when you look at the blue version in link above its a "light" blue.

When you know look at the JF Version:
http://www.intime.co/audemars-pigue...t-edition-blue-dial-on-ss-bracelet-a3120.html

its a "dark" blue (like at the beginning of this thread here) so which color is now the JF version? Its a little bit confusing. Have they updated the color but not changed the pictures?

hub6152

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/12
The TD photos are not updated to this new dial so ignore them. It's at QC stage you need to see if you've got the new dial. Ken told me that JF haven't said anything to the TD's about this being an upgrade even though he agreed the first QC pics were definitely a new dial.

pimpdiddy

Looking Around
12/4/16
That blue one is really nice, it pops! Anyone knows if the new JF 15400 Black has a better matching plate too?