• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

~Round 2~Official Group Buy, OMEGA UPO w/Clone ETA2824

daytona4me

Chinese Shrimp Rider
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
I have a good number of spots available on this Omega UPO clone group buy. 15-20 is no problem here.
Sad thing is that most people will receive this exact same watch and movement from "others" and think it is "Swiss" because it was sold that way.
So why pay almost $300 for basically the same thing?? (Same: Sapphire, AR, Dial, Hands, Case, Bracelet..)

NO TIRE KICKERS PLEASE. ONLY POST IF YOU ARE GOING TO PURCHASE IT WITHIN A DAY OR TWO!

Here are the Details.

Watch: Omega Planet Ocean Ultimate Version 45mm with Clone ETA 2824 movement. I dare you to compare the movement that most are receiving as "Swiss".. really..
Dial/Bezel Choice: Orange Bezel w/Orange Number Dial, Black Bezel with Orange Number or White Number Dial Available
Strap choice: Stainless Steel Bracelet only. (want to keep it easy)

Quality Control:
They will be drop shipped like 95% of the watches sold on these forums despite any claims of QC.

Shipping:
$25 (what supplier charges me). Watches will be shipped directly to each individual member as apposed to me getting all of them. This provides greater security for each person who is purchasing (all the eggs are not in one basket). I need to get close to the 10 orders before the first ones will be shipped,, if this happens relatively quickly.. they will go out as ordered..

Payment: $175 plus shipping $25 by Credit Card only..... (this offers more protection to the buyer... over paypal and their short chargeback rule).

Warranty: If seized, will replace with proof of seizure given (You get a letter stating your item was seized, I will need a scanned copy of the letter), DOA (dead on arrival) I will warranty the watch if it arrives DOA but you must email me within 12 hours of receiving the watch. I will replace if you receive the wrong color or it has hands floating around in the case. In all situations, you can mail it to me here in the US and I will mail to China for you unless you prefer to mail it yourself (faster).

Items not covered under warranty: Dust, misaligned whatevers... fingerprint... scratch.. (none of these issues have been reported as problems), time regulation (running fast / slow) I wont forget that you are buying a replica... and I will make sure that you dont forget either. :lol:

Hand Holding: I'm not going to hold hands on this... I also do not plan on making your tracking number my #1 priority... as I get them.. so will you (if you cannot stand to live without it). There are no 20 questions on this group buy.. it is what it is.. cheap as hell.. you know the watch.. lots of info out there.

If you want to buy one right now... post your intentions.. but....
DO NOT STOP THERE... email me at daytona4me @ gmail . com so I can put you on the list.
DO NOT FORGET TO INCLUDE YOUR FORUM USER NAME!!!
I will give you instructions via email on how to finalize the purchase.

OMEPOULTBDOR0.jpg

OMEPOULTBDORNUM1.jpg

OMEPOULTBD0.jpg

BurgerFlaggen

Renowned Member
1/1/07
United States
Re: Official Group Buy, OMEGA UPO w/Clone ETA2824

Looks like a good deal.
Too bad I'll be off in konig's neck of the woods and beyond for a few weeks... looks like I'll miss it.
If anyone's been jonesing for a pumpkin, now's the time!

frenzalrhomb

Known Member
2/8/08

This is a fantastic deal a shame I just bought my own 2 weeks ago, I paid $239 for it. For almost anything else I'd be straight there for such a price.

daytona4me

Chinese Shrimp Rider
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06

frenzalrhomb said:
This is a fantastic deal a shame I just bought my own 2 weeks ago, I paid $239 for it. For almost anything else I'd be straight there for such a price.
And when people posts pics of their movements from this group buy, compare it and see if it's the same.. (I bet it is).

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06

this is going to be great!!!!!

nutz522

Horology Curious
25/3/08

Interested! Email sent :D

miracle13

Horology Curious
1/9/08

I'm game. Like the looks of this watch...great price too.

jack_bauer

Renowned Member
12/9/08

I bought a black one this week, but every collection needs an orange to complete it. E-mail sent!

scififan

Horology Curious
29/7/08

I'm in for an orange one. email sent!

horologie_unitas

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/12/06

yes, no joke, these mvmnts are incredibly well made. i have one in my Omega Aqua Terra.

Greg never did send me a bad watch...

Sperry

2/8/07

DEAL ME IN TOO. 8)

jack_bauer

Renowned Member
12/9/08

Payment has been made, thanks for organizing this!

rooster133

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/7/08

Why not... count me in.
R.

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06

you guys are going to like these. :)

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07

E mail sent. Thanks.

horologie_unitas

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/12/06

the watch is still one of the most convincing reps out there.

i won one in 42 and one in 45mm. that is one awesome price.

nielsen

I'm Pretty Popular
22/1/08

This looks like the one I just got from D4M. It's a beauty! Mine even keeps amazing time.

daytona4me

Chinese Shrimp Rider
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06

nielsen said:
This looks like the one I just got from D4M. It's a beauty! Mine even keeps amazing time.

This is exactly like the one you got from me, however, your's has a swiss movement and this has the ETA clone. :wink:
Outside of that difference... it's identical.