• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex Yachtmaster Rose Gold with Oysterflex - The unveiling!

OmegaRules

Renowned Member
25/6/15
Quite nice, who made it? Or where did you get it?

Since you asked, I used a non TD which is Anyreplicawatches.co and I have had nothing but good experiences with them thus far. And besides if I did, I pay with a credit card and have the backing of MasterCard or Visa behind me if needed:)

Now, to add here, I would encourage anyone seeking a watch to use one of the Trusted Dealers ( TD's ) here as I am sure they can obtain what you are seeking and you will have some additional back up should anything go south. Cheers!

pe.geffroy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/3/14
It's very nice ! Congratulations for your new watch !

Tempus fugit, utere.

OmegaRules

Renowned Member
25/6/15
Just received a email last night from the dealer I purchased this from that since I advised them of the small size of the Oysterflex rubber bracelet that I received on my YM they are shipping me a Rolex Rose gold steel bracelet as well. Can't wait to receive it and see how it looks on this watch. Now that's service!

oshuwah

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/2/10
Wow that thing is nice. Now I want one. Gee thanks!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Joe_g1

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
10/8/15
Could some one tell me what is RG bracelet? only heard of rubber, leather, steel watch band. what is RG? :blush:

Conquerer

27/5/15
I recently became a huge fan of the Yachtmaster I but I don't know. There's something about that black dial that just about completely kills the watch for me. The grey dial is pretty integral to the Yachtie imo.

OmegaRules

Renowned Member
25/6/15
It's an acquired taste but overall it certainly makes its presence known.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

watchgurupz

30/7/13
Not usually a fan of gold/rose gold watches, but this one looks stunning. The black and gold work so well together. The rubber strap looks pretty damn good too

D

d4m.test

So beauty!

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

saxguy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/6/10
If they can ever get this rep correct I'm in. The gen is stunning.

Gavins

Renowned Member
25/9/13
Got mine today from Stan and generally very happy. Oysterflex 'bracelet' (as Rolex term it) is almost a perfect fit for my 7.5 inch wrist but could do with an extra micro adjust notch to reduce the size minutely. I was pleasantly surprised by this despite some other comments I have read stating the Oysterflex is too small. However, the so called longtitudal flaps on the underside make it less comfortable on the wrist.....in fact annoyingly uncomfortable. Not sure how this translates on the gen version but I'm considering switching to a Rubber B strap instead. Replication of the Oysterflex is very good but also does not contain the titanium metal blades within that presumably add rigidity. The rep version is just flexible rubber. Anyway, I'll post some pics when I have more time.

OmegaRules

Renowned Member
25/6/15
Got mine today from Stan and generally very happy. Oysterflex 'bracelet' (as Rolex term it) is almost a perfect fit for my 7.5 inch wrist but could do with an extra micro adjust notch to reduce the size minutely. I was pleasantly surprised by this despite some other comments I have read stating the Oysterflex is too small. However, the so called longtitudal flaps on the underside make it less comfortable on the wrist.....in fact annoyingly uncomfortable. Not sure how this translates on the gen version but I'm considering switching to a Rubber B strap instead. Replication of the Oysterflex is very good but also does not contain the titanium metal blades within that presumably add rigidity. The rep version is just flexible rubber. Anyway, I'll post some pics when I have more time.

Glad you received yours. As for mine, the Oysterflex seems to have blades within the rubber that support it. I agree thigh with the size as the bracelet has little adjustable room and for a wrist any larger than say a 7.5 it would be too tight.

I have a Rolex rose gold bracelet on its way for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk