• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

has anyone sold to......

himtfuji

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
18/3/13
I think he got my PayPal frozen and everyone who I dealt with should probably cash out now. I owe a member on repgeek $125 cause he said the funds vanished .

himtfuji

Banned
18/3/13
btw, this wasn't for a rep watch, it was for 2 phones he had listed in the non watch section of the for sale section

smokiedabong

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/8/12
I think he got my PayPal frozen and everyone who I dealt with should probably cash out now. I owe a member on repgeek $125 cause he said the funds vanished .

How can he get your account frozen for non counterfeit items without you seeing a claim first? Don't tell me you paid gift and put no notes about buying phones in PP :facepalm: Contact a mod to ask for advice and call PP afterwards to get your account unlocked. I guess I was right when I've put sincereink on my "do not deal with" list long time ago.

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
Sincierink. I don't know what to say. I would like to know what happen of this situation. No time for you Audemar. LOL.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
A please explain will be sent to sincereeink shortly.
Until we have an answer let's put the tar and feathers down please.

himtfuji

Banned
18/3/13
no response and no phones. Since the sale was for phones, I guess there is no harm showing pp my messages with sincereeink. They don't seem to give a shit whether I bought replicas, phones, drugs, guns, etc... PayPal really just cares that nobody gets ripped off.

co-axial

Legendary Member
Advisor
16/9/10
no response and no phones. Since the sale was for phones, I guess there is no harm showing pp my messages with sincereeink. They don't seem to give a shit whether I bought replicas, phones, drugs, guns, etc... PayPal really just cares that nobody gets ripped off.

not a good idea, as messages were sent via RWI PM!?

himtfuji

Banned
18/3/13
yes, I got the feeling that PayPal doesn't care if you sell reps, as long as the buyer knows what they are reps. And besides, the messages Cleary states they are for phones. I also took a snapshot of his for sale thread. I don't even think it will be necessary to provide any proof since they didn't ask for any.