• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex Submariner

Oris

Public Figure
Supporter
25/7/13
Any ideas ?

The best you can do would be to look at the main trusted dealer sites, see if they have what you're looking for and then email them using the contacts provided on their sites to make sure they can get what you want.

Chances are, if you don't see the watch you're looking for in their listings, a replica hasn't been made.

Check out www.intime.co and www.puretime01.com - they both have good Rolex sections. If you see the watch you're looking for, email the dealer to make sure it's available.

Seik0

Horology Curious
25/3/16
Thank you Oris, maybe i will start a new thread, cause this one is impossible to find anywhere in fact it's a late 14060m with no ceramic and old strap on it i didn't find it for the moment, the best would be to ask the people who build them but i guess it's difficult to talk to them ^^

danbber

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/10/15
Hi
I see the image of the new submariner v6.
i think there are two error.....
the spacing of =300 and the number 1 of 1000ft
in the original submariner the number 1 il not I but 1
and there is spacing after =

Manuel8080

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/4/16
Hi
I see the image of the new submariner v6.
i think there are two error.....
the spacing of =300 and the number 1 of 1000ft
in the original submariner the number 1 il not I but 1
and there is spacing after =
hello,there are 2 different dial for submariner ,with short FT and with long FT....both are correct

Iezzone86

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
5/5/16
The submariner is a classic of rolex and i love this one...

fredrik80

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/10/11
Has anyone found a good rep of the smurf sub? the original is whitegold , i see there is a stainless rep of it, but how good is it? BK does not seem to offer the smurf anymore

tocit

Looking Around
31/1/16
Hello I am new and I would like to buy a sub from PureTime.
I have seen several models and are undecided about which sceglire between these two:
Submariner 116610 LN Black Ceramic V6s 1: 1 Noob Best Edition SA3135 -
Submariner 116610 LN Black Ceramic JF 1: 1 Best Edition on SS Bracelet SA3135 V2s
Which do you think is the best because it is.
Thank you
Lory

arizarf

Horology Curious
28/4/16
I am choosing Submariner 116610 LN Black Noob V6S but using A2836 movement

tocit

Looking Around
31/1/16
but between the two is what is the best both as mechanical and appearance?
Lory

arizarf

Horology Curious
28/4/16
but between the two is what is the best both as mechanical and appearance?
Lory

Base on some replica forum discussion, I think 2836 is more better in reliability & part interchangeability (CMIIW). Appearance is almost same since both of them is come from noob v6s

Arty

Horology Curious
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
25/12/15
I'd like to order a Noob v6s Submariner but the "Gene va" writing is bothering me. Hope they'll fix it soon.