• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex Submariner

britain4

I'm Pretty Popular
13/11/15
The best 6 digit Sub is the Noob V7 114060 (no problems with cyclops, date alignment etc). The best 5 digit Sub is the JF with no rehaut engravings.

That should be in big letters at the top of the homepage...

D

d4m.test

The best 6 digit Sub is the Noob V7 114060 (no problems with cyclops, date alignment etc). The best 5 digit Sub is the JF with no rehaut engravings.

That should be in big letters at the top of the homepage...
Do you suggest any modification to the noob 7? and is it the sa 3130 movement reliable in your opinion?

imjustabasicman

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Certified
25/7/17
EU
Do you suggest any modification to the noob 7? and is it the sa 3130 movement reliable in your opinion?

I would say an insert mod for the numbers is a first and REQUIRED mod for a noob v7 sub. The insert numbers are way too dark compared to gen. Its a real obvious tell for the intermediate Rolex fan.

Reactions: angelo326
D

d4m.test

I would say an insert mod for the numbers is a first and REQUIRED mod for a noob v7 sub. The insert numbers are way too dark compared to gen. Its a real obvious tell for the intermediate Rolex fan.
Thanks! What do you think about the platinum plating insterts by spongebob?
Also, do you know anything about the reliability of the movement and if the watch is water resistant?

Pauly404

I'm Pretty Popular
17/7/14
Hi guys,
I have Noob V6 and it’s great except for the blue tint in the cyclops.
I notice in pics that V7 and V8 also seem to have the blue tint cyclops issue.
Maybe I’m wrong.
Has anyone found any sub with a really clear cyclops?
Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

electric

I'm Pretty Popular
14/11/12
what happened to the JF v2 116610 submariner date? I can't find anything about it.