• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex Submariner

TRDSupra

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/12/16
Pretty sure this has already been written about before... but is the BP rolex sub swiss ETA 3826 actually that much better to justify the price increase compared to the noob v7?

Is there a noob v7 sub SA3135 with stainless/gold plate around the ~$400 range?

Any opinions on BP vs. noob? The former I talked about is like $900... That was just from one dealer I looked at though.

glassjaw047

26/5/15
I have a Black Ceramic Date Noob V5, its spot on! I haven't been on the forums or TD sites in the longest time and need to see if I can get my hands on the Blue Ceramic V5 if anyone still has. I have no issues whatsoever with my Black Noob V5 at all and I wear it almost everyday for the last year.

harmeetjollyy

7/8/16
Hello I m looking for a noob submariner V7 3135 blue dial 2 tone.whom should I buy it from.and what will be the approx price for it .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

harmeetjollyy

7/8/16
Actually the one with the gold plated links it's listed above 600$

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FinnLee

30/1/17
OK.. So REALLY dumb question here .

Yes, " Who has the best sub" is answered. (BK for the 116610) tc670207 makes the absolute best. But who makes the second best 16610?

It seems that every thread involving the 16610 revolves around TC subs and TC subs only (for very good reason...they are the best).

But what if...

-If TC's Sub is out if your budget?

-Or for some reason you find TC no longer responds to your emails?

-Or hell, you just a want to build your own 16610 and are looking for the best base case and dial to begin your project?

Where do you go....now?

FinnLee

30/1/17
Well, basically I have a top grade ETA2824 with H4 installed, a perfect date wheel, and a very lovely set of hands I could drop into a good case. It would make a great daily beater for a friend.

I think TC movements are already supposed to be damn good so it would be a moot point there.

happy2017

3/1/17
Thanks. where can i buy the bezel separately?
there was one for sale on rolex forum for $2000 with dial.
You just have to keep looking.
The last one I encountered was for sale for 950 EUR for bezel and bezel insert.

mrsub

10/1/17
Hey, is there any news about a up coming V7s or V8 from noob? Hopefully they get the SEL and clasp right, also the bezel color as well..

m88sby

Known Member
28/1/16
quick question, Are the noob v7 bracelets anti magnetic? thanks in advance!