• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex GMT-Master II "Pepsi" Review (Clean Factory 126710 BLRO, Jubilee Bracelet, Xing Bezel, Prof Crystal)

Getting To Know The Place
Supporter
Certified
11/7/22
Germany
What is Xing? is he Xing Patrick owner of deep crystal? Who is prof Crystal? Does he have a website or a profile here on RWI? and what are Marks l ll and lll? Which Crystal is best and closest to genuine? Which Bezel insert is best and closest to genuine? And what is watch xtals? Can any one help if has answers ready? Sorry for my silly questions but I really don’t know and am extremely busy to navigate through the forum and find answers.
Yes, from Xing Patrick and Xing David.
No website I guess but here on RWI and there’s a thread on the most current version (5). MK I-III are the bezel variations on the gen BLRO. The best watch crystals (xtals) are prof and deep.
There’s a lot of info here on the forum to browse, you’ll get a deeper understanding of the matters relatively quickly.

Oascom

Respected Member
Patron
Certified
19/1/16

Here you can see that the color transition at 6 is not as nice as on gen and the insert sits a bit high. None of those are visible when worn on the wrist.
You can sand the insert to lower it. Colors are nice I like them but can't stand the whiter colors on red part

Reactions: 42069

engbanna1

Gens are replicas of first prototypes
29/5/23
KSA
No website I guess but here on RWI and there’s a thread on the most current version (5). MK I-III are the bezel variations on the gen BLRO. The best watch crystals (xtals) are prof and deep.
There’s a lot of info here on the forum to browse, you’ll get a deeper understanding of the matters relatively quickly.
Thanks very much. I really appreciate your reply. I really have respect for those members who promote knowledge sharing, doesn’t rudely reply on the useless argument of doing your own research. Sometimes, we really get busy and it doesn’t mean that when we have a chance we won’t look for information. I always believe that there is no stupid questions and there is no harm to ask whenever needed.
Thanks again

eVojlib

Renowned Member
Certified
15/1/11
Xing bezel seems not worth the money, even the aliexpress one looks better from what I can see.
The only benefit to the Ali insert is it’s $70 bucks, and a touch thinner on the one I found.

Otherwise the numbers matching issue is well….

still an issue

Supporter
Certified
11/7/22
Germany
The only benefit to the Ali insert is it’s $70 bucks, and a touch thinner on the one I found.

Otherwise the numbers matching issue is well….

still an issue
Are there side by side comparisons between Xing and Aliexpress? I saw one on Reddit a while ago but can’t find it any more!

eVojlib

Renowned Member
Certified
15/1/11
Are there side by side comparisons between Xing and Aliexpress? I saw one on Reddit a while ago but can’t find it any more!
I don’t have the Xing in my possession currently or I’d share the pics for you, sent it out for smoothing on the numerals and replating service.

There seems to be several inserts on Ali that are very similar to each other, with prices ranging from $70-140 ea

It’s hard to really tell unless you request photos of the actual insert.

Reactions: 42069

eVojlib

Renowned Member
Certified
15/1/11
Thanks very much. I really appreciate your reply. I really have respect for those members who promote knowledge sharing, doesn’t rudely reply on the useless argument of doing your own research. Sometimes, we really get busy and it doesn’t mean that when we have a chance we won’t look for information. I always believe that there is no stupid questions and there is no harm to ask whenever needed.
Thanks again
The age old that’s top secret information why would I tell you, figure it out on your own 🤣🤣🤣

We’re talking watches, not bomb schematics unless it ICHS.

Here’s the link to his page

Reactions: engbanna1

engbanna1

Gens are replicas of first prototypes
29/5/23
KSA
The age old that’s top secret information why would I tell you, figure it out on your own 🤣🤣🤣

We’re talking watches, not bomb schematics unless it ICHS.

Here’s the link to his page

Are they really sold for $1? Alot of his services are priced at $1 too!

eVojlib

Renowned Member
Certified
15/1/11
Are they really sold for $1? Alot of his services are priced at $1 too!

Nahh, that's just his way of saying you need to chat with him for the price.

He has packages for Insert/Xtal Vs Insert/Xtal alone.

Feefo

CEO, Vaselume (TM) Corporation
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
am extremely busy to navigate through the forum and find answers.
Sorry @engbanna1 but this statement kills any good will of helping you out. You're saying that you're too busy yourself so someone else should spoon-feed you. That's not how it works here. The information is in the forum and a couple of clicks away from you. Do some research and find out.

Trife90

Patron
Certified
21/8/23
If you've got any links to threads I can read to better understand the bezel variations, I'd appreciate if you shared.

Trife90

Patron
Certified
21/8/23
If you've got any links to threads I can read to better understand the bezel variations, I'd appreciate if you shared.
Nevermind, found it. Here for others who are looking:

Tobel

Respected Member
6/7/17
What is Xing? is he Xing Patrick owner of deep crystal? Who is prof Crystal? Does he have a website or a profile here on RWI? and what are Marks l ll and lll? Which Crystal is best and closest to genuine? Which Bezel insert is best and closest to genuine? And what is watch xtals? Can any one help if has answers ready? Sorry for my silly questions but I really don’t know and am extremely busy to navigate through the forum and find answers.
Chatgpt is your friend if you're too busy

DJDS

Do not accept unsolicited offers
5/11/23
I replaced the Pepsi with a gen crystal and waterproofed it.
I am keeping the bezel, I hate it when the inlay is too thick.
The gen crystal makes the difference.

HjC6vE.jpeg
How do you get the Gen Crystal? I am looking to upgrade for a batgirl. Thanks