• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex Explorer I & II / Milgauss

hervs

Looking Around
13/6/13
The latest revision of this watch with the black dial is sold out on PT... Where else can I pick it up? Thanks in advance!

Boosted

Known Member
21/5/13
Just a word of caution, I just got a 42mm Noob EXP II in and some of the bracelet screw were VERY loose, so check them on arrival.

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
Always a good idea to have some loctite on hand when a new watch comes in just to secure all the bracelet screws.

Tonyy

Renowned Member
3/7/13
Are the Noob Explorer II gen construction? About to order one and want to put a gen crystal, crown, and tube on it.

Gatorrick

Looking Around
3/6/13
Milgaus rehaut engravings question

Question for the milgauss experts on here: Do all of the "modern" milgauss', those from the new release begun in 2007, have the "ROLEXROLEX" rehaut engravings? They didn't appear on the submariner until 2008, so just wondering if there were ever some of the 2007 batch of milgauss' produced without this. I have some parts laying around from an earlier project and thought I'd piece together one but the only case I have that fits the dial doesn't have rehaut engravings.

fesala

Looking Around
20/1/14
from your point of view, which is today the best dealer where buying an explorer II black dial 42 mm?

glock26

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/3/11
Would most of you consider the Noob exp2 the closest to gen stock rep in the rolex lineup?

rockstardc

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/2/14
I'm about to order a Noob Exp 2, I'll share pics of it when it arrives.

ag8000

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
10/2/14
Anyone have a recommendation for the best 16570 rep, white dial? Thanks in advance-

D

d4m.test

It´s a great allaround watch to have. Love the 16570. Check with Toro, saw it on his site. Recently put mine on a black croco and it goes great with that.
Lumeshot:)
IMG_1861.jpg

aw2509

Looking Around
15/4/14
New to the forums, but am really loving this new blue faced Milgauss that was recently released. Any idea how long it usually takes for a rep to hit the market?
Also, does anyone recommend any certain quality sellers of rep Milgauss at the moment?

Thanks a lot!

daytona-master-eta

Supporter
Certified
31/3/14
UK
make sure you get QC pictures from pure time and check them well,I have rejected 2 watches so far for the explorer2 Noob version

beany_bot

15/7/09
make sure you get QC pictures from pure time and check them well,I have rejected 2 watches so far for the explorer2 Noob version

That very worrying about the rep game in general. The noob Exp2 was considered one of the best reps of all time was it not?