• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex DateJust VSF - Mint Green Fluted Motif

King of Coffee

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
1/8/13
It’s been a few years for me since I’ve purchased from Sead (or any dealer for that matter) but his service, communication and QC remains top

notch. Here’s a few pics of the watch unaltered. Once I get it to Steve for a crystal and gen bezel swap I’ll post comparison pictures. I wasn’t able to find any reviews of this model or any of the fluted dials but from my comparison to videos on YouTube and pictures on Google it seems pretty spot on. The crystal is definitely the weak point in this one, hides a lot of the dial details.

Anonymoose

Looking Around
4/6/23
Uk
Lovely watch. Mind me asking how much it was? Did Sead provide the box as well or was that sourced elsewhere?

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Lovely watch. Mind me asking how much it was? Did Sead provide the box as well or was that sourced elsewhere?
eboy-ralph.gif

Hello and a heartfelt official WELCOME to RWI from the team at the reception front desk!

You have found the right place! You are receiving this reply either because you posted in the "New Members Say Hi" subsection or because I spotted one of your first posts on RWI somewhere in the forum. In the latter case, please consider going to the aforementioned section and introduce yourself there.

If you haven't already, please take some time to read the sticky threads in the new members section (in all subsections) as they contain lots of information for newbies and most importantly our forum rules which you need to know, and of course ideally to follow, to get the most out of your experience on RWI!

A good starting point is this list of links to the most important resources on RWI:

Also this please study this very important sticky:

If you need further help or have questions that you can't find answers to in the sticky threads, feel free to contact me or my teammate @Feefo!

We're happy to help, but please remember that we're doing this as volunteers for the love of this community and our hobby, and that we have busy lives outside of the forum, so please allow some time for PM responses!