• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex Artisans de Genève La Montoya

29/3/22
USA
Last night I was on Instagram and saw my first ADG and was blown away. This morning I saw a video on YouTube just to get a bit more familiar with these. Then I thought… I’ve seen and met with some really talented folks in this community. So I did a search on RWI and found this thread. Just stunning and in awe! You do incredible work and inspire others! I can’t believe this is a rep! Someone else said it and it bears repeating… this is the definition of eye candy!

Reactions: Oascom

gekkehenkie

Renowned Member
21/7/14
Keep them pictures comming! Looking nice. Are you going you going to keep this as a steel version?

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
zmxlP5.jpg

zmxPet.jpg

zmxpSF.jpg

Reactions: Lariram and Fl0w77

X24222

Known Member
Patron
12/1/22
USA
Content like this is what makes the RWI community so darn special -- amazing stuff Oascom! Lucky customer whoever he/she is....(!!)

Reactions: Oascom

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Little anglage practice before new white gold / black la montoya build, stay tuned 🙂

Righteous work my brotha.

Anglage is the height of craftsmanship. You are going to outgrow us mere mortals, haha!

Interesting article for others wanting to learn more, scroll to the end for anglage details.