• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex Artisans de Genève La Montoya

ffnc1020

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/9/17
From the video they said they are selling both, also upon closer inspection I think the white gold rotor is forged then polished instead of milled like the original.

ffnc1020

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/9/17
They sell few versions but the black one is genuine. They only have one version of this movement as far as i know, which is shown on the gold one.

Dial hands caseback bezel etc on the black is gen. Dealers love to throw in genuine pictures and say it's their new release...
Hmm, I’m pretty sure, from most videos on bilibili featuring that watch, they are indeed selling the black version, which will be $2k+. The rotor’s build quality isn’t really on par with real artisan de geneve. There are also carbon fiber versions with uncoated skeleton movements, which is said to be much cheaper.

dogwood

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/21
Canada
With the hollowed out balance bridge, what will you use to secure the position of the hairspring stud?

kokikoki

Known Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
7/8/22
Saw this post and read from page 1 til the end. Thank you so much @Oascom for sharing! Great work you have there. Looking forward to get make a build something like this in the future

Reactions: Whitewolf777