• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rm47

poseidon.

Known Member
31/5/20
Really appreciate your sharing of this purchase, I will put it on hold and on consideration as well. Let's hope we can see a better version of it coming from RMF or BBR since tourbililion RMs are quite up their alley.
Yea that’s what I’m thinking too, BBR is probably going to release one too in some time. Has been like that most of the time. But really nice to see that it’s getting closer and closer to gen

poseidon.

Known Member
31/5/20
But i don’t think there is going to be a very good quality with these non carbon fiber cases sadly

notyouravgwatchconsumer

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/10/22
Yea unfortunately I have to agree, I think we haven't seen great ceramic cases coming for RMs even tho we had really good NTPT cases. TBH I think case wise the ZF release was pretty good, at least it seems like the corners were molded properly and not frayed. A mix of ZF's ceramic case & strap + buckle + their inner writings with YSF mid case, samurai & Movement and Crown would be the best option we have now. If only this mod would be an option haha then we prolly would have the best option available now. But that said, I dont think that is an option haha

Reactions: poseidon.

aksingh

I'm Pretty Popular
7/3/10
Tempted too but just wish I could see more of the Tourby, think I'll go with RM12 instead.

neprietenos

Horology Curious
5/4/23
USA
Was there any TD site you all found this on? I haven't been able to locate the RM47 anywhere.

poseidon.

Known Member
31/5/20
This real gold model is a complete mod i think. Hand made, it looks way better than the previous ysf model. It’s 11.3k though

Reactions: Reaps

Reaps

I'm Pretty Popular
25/9/22
This real gold model is a complete mod i think. Hand made, it looks way better than the previous ysf model. It’s 11.3k though
Considering the real thing is 2 million, I think that's a fair price lol