• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rm47

poseidon.

Known Member
31/5/20
Don't see any major issues despite the fake tourbillpn and the RM47 and serial markings on the front

seanizcool

Known Member
3/9/21
I think the decoration plate looks pretty solid tbh. Lack of tourb is definitely disappointing but I guess that just means it'll be cheaper

poseidon.

Known Member
31/5/20
I think the decoration plate looks pretty solid tbh. Lack of tourb is definitely disappointing but I guess that just means it'll be cheaper
Yea its around 430$. Pretty good price. Might actually buy it

notyouravgwatchconsumer

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/10/22
Been waiting for this since pictures started flowing out. The crown looks incredibly off actually, but still hope that it does release or a better version does release. Do you know which factory is it from ?

notyouravgwatchconsumer

11/10/22
@Horologist28 thanks for sharing! and that would be amazing if they manage to release it with real tourb at still a reasonable price point. Would be an instant order if they do. Anychance do you have more information about it's release ? It really looks like just the ZF Model with tourb included, you can see that the crown design has the same flaw and is sticking out the same as well.

Horologist28

Looking Around
28/1/19
@Horologist28 thanks for sharing! and that would be amazing if they manage to release it with real tourb at still a reasonable price point. Would be an instant order if they do. Anychance do you have more information about it's release ? It really looks like just the ZF Model with tourb included, you can see that the crown design has the same flaw and is sticking out the same as well.
My seller then corrected me 2 days later saying the info he received was incorrect. It’s not a tourbillon but just a normal balance wheel, apologies and hope that clears it up.

poseidon.

Known Member
31/5/20

notyouravgwatchconsumer

11/10/22
I don’t know honestly, it’s going to be my first rm rep. Waited a long time until an acceptable rep came out to buy
That is the exact situation I am in as well, this RM really caught my eye and am hoping for it to be the first tourbillion and RM in my collection. I am already looking at what other strap combination I can go with that's the reason I asked~

poseidon.

Known Member
31/5/20
Only thing i can see is the rm47 and serial number letters being black instead of white

notyouravgwatchconsumer

11/10/22
Looks real good man tbh I think they got the heart of the watch right, I think for me I see the same thing plus the strap being that it’s a little off at the buckle and stopper area

Reactions: poseidon.

notyouravgwatchconsumer

11/10/22
I decided not to order, from the pics it doesn’t look too good quality and he also said it’s „acceptable“.
Maybe for a later purchase
Really appreciate your sharing of this purchase, I will put it on hold and on consideration as well. Let's hope we can see a better version of it coming from RMF or BBR since tourbililion RMs are quite up their alley.

Reactions: poseidon.