• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RM11 Rep Incoming

alvinado

Watch Nerd
Advisor
27/8/08
Asia
This one is 18mm. Hopefully JF can match the thickness. 1.5 mm is a big deal in a watch

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

positivitony

Renowned Member
Certified
8/7/14
my interest has been piqued. time to start saving for the ss...*throws penny in jar*

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
And here I am just wanting a good rep of the skull RM.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
I've emailed PT to ask if steel and rose gold are coming. I'd love the rose gold, but they always make the mistake of making the mod case rose gold too, when it should be steel (titanium on the gen) so you get a nice two tone effect which I love the contrast on the gen!

View attachment 89288

If they do release this new rep in this combination I think I'd have to pull the trigger, never mind the price it's a must have!!

DC

Doud

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/12
I've emailed PT to ask if steel and rose gold are coming. I'd love the rose gold, but they always make the mistake of making the mod case rose gold too, when it should be steel (titanium on the gen) so you get a nice two tone effect which I love the contrast on the gen!

View attachment 89288

DC

I don't think there is any gen steel RM11, the basic one is Titanium.

This one is my favorite combination too, I hope they get it right!! Some Rose gold RM11 however do have the sides in full gold too (ie: RM011 Ivory).

Can't wait to see the ZF one, the wait is torture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
I call bs until I see it.

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
I don't think there is any gen steel RM11, the basic one is Titanium.

This one is my favorite combination too, I hope they get it right!! Some Rose gold RM11 however do have the sides in full gold too (ie: RM011 Ivory).

Can't wait to see the ZF one, the wait is torture.

I know the gen isn't steel, lol, that's why I said in brackets the gen is titanium. But you know what I mean, on the rep it will be steel!

Yeah I'm not keen on the other rose gold versions, love the contrast on the standard rose gold RM011!

DC

Doud

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/12
I know the gen isn't steel, lol, that's why I said in brackets the gen is titanium. But you know what I mean, on the rep it will be steel!

Yeah I'm not keen on the other rose gold versions, love the contrast on the standard rose gold RM011!

DC

Yeah I agree the gold/Ti is the best looking combo. Wasn't the rep case from ZF (that Angus shared a while back) in Titanium?
If they make it steel instead it will be a big disappointment.

cvj23

Horology Curious
30/6/17

View attachment 89288

If they do release this new rep in this combination I think I'd have to pull the trigger, never mind the price it's a must have!!

DC

have you heard back from PT about this? Cannot wait :)

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
have you heard back from PT about this? Cannot wait :)

Yeah, and I quote..

"I am afraid we have no news of that at the moment. You can check Angus Industry Insights on RWI for news of upcoming reps :)"

So guess they're just making the carbon versions for now. Considering the Romain Grosjean model with all carbon case (not keen on the rose gold mid-case)!

DC