• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RM 56-01 Replica Soon Will Be Available

wooky492

Put Some Respect On My Name
21/9/12
i know a couple of people who owns rare watches which they keep in vaults and never wear who asked me if i can find a copy for them so they can freely wear.

For instance.

Hey that was a joke.

twilight79

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/4/15
Sorry for delayed reply... the RM56-01 weighs in at 86 grams!!!!!!

Unbelievably light..... The Black Sol Republic Speaker weighs in at 99 grams plus 86 grams from the watch!!!

sagemaster

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
18/6/16
Its a nice 1.2m watch, with only 5 pcs in the whole world. Gonna be a bummer to pull off! But its a nice piece of work from the factories!

couleur

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
7/9/12
59975d186900904887ab1f07ced46f78.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks bloody impressive :D

arielxl

9/11/13
Its nice, but most probably people thought you are wearing a toy watch. [emoji6]

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
Its nice, but most probably people thought you are wearing a toy watch. [emoji6]

I actually got tons of compliments on this watch more than a lot of others. Sadly I sold it because I love my APs more.

arielxl

9/11/13
I actually got tons of compliments on this watch more than a lot of others. Sadly I sold it because I love my APs more.

You sold it? This watch suits you with all your nice cars. [emoji6] but AP is nice too.

NancyPham Bridal

Horology Curious
2/1/17
For those who can pull off $1.6M watch.. Good news this replica will be available to your TD soon.. My trusted local dealer has em in stock and I can not wait to see em in person. As you can see, it is still not a real tourbillon. But the overall craftsmanship, I might say the best so far in the RM replica game. Rumor has it they use Swarovski Crystal for the case, tell me what you all think?

How to order it ? And when is able to order?

mohammed koyes ahmed

Looking Around
12/3/17
For those who can pull off $1.6M watch.. Good news this replica will be available to your TD soon.. My trusted local dealer has em in stock and I can not wait to see em in person. As you can see, it is still not a real tourbillon. But the overall craftsmanship, I might say the best so far in the RM replica game. Rumor has it they use Swarovski Crystal for the case, tell me what you all think?

Hey where can i buy this from this replica looks great and im from uk will it.definitely be delivered and normal how.long does. This take ?

mohammed koyes ahmed

Looking Around
12/3/17

Watchwarrior99

4/3/17
The tourbillion is the most obvious flaw I can see in the watch. Nonetheless it is a beautiful piece

lovesRM

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
8/10/16
The tourbillion is the most obvious flaw I can see in the watch. Nonetheless it is a beautiful piece

Unfortunately the only thing that IS correct on the rep is the Richard Mille logo on top.
Other than that it's a really bad rep - I owned one..

Edit: If you're referring to the RM56