• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RM 027-01 Rafael Nadal

garbettm

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
30/10/16
39k1u4

Mis62

Looking Around
5/11/16
Hi Guys
I am new of the forum but I am desperately looking for to buy one RM like this...could you be so kind to address me where to buy..??? Thanks in advance

garbettm

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
30/10/16
any one interested mine is for sale just pm me for a great price ......

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
This fing guy spammed his way to 25 today, now trying to make a backdoor deal, WTF. [MENTION=70346]xj4sonx[/MENTION] already warned him.
[MENTION=42327]Raddave[/MENTION] [MENTION=113530]yllekp[/MENTION]

Ralphy

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
Dude, if you would have just taken the time to become a part of the community. Read the rules, and made thoughtful posts that added value, you would be able to sell this on the up and up in the sales section.

But now you are asking for it. I suggest you take your lumps, as they are coming, and read what this awesome community has to offer and try to become a member here who brings value to the community, otherwise you aren't going to be around very much longer... Just sayin...

Ralphy

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
He is banned

sent from my Samsung edge plus v6s

I bet he never even responded to anything you said to him. Some people just don't get it. Thanks Jason!!! You and all the other mods/admin are great, I know how much we all appreciate what you do for us all!!!

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
I bet he never even responded to anything you said to him. Some people just don't get it. Thanks Jason!!! You and all the other mods/admin are great, I know how much we all appreciate what you do for us all!!!
Thanks a pat on the back goes a long ways sometimes :xj4:

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
Thanks a pat on the back goes a long ways sometimes :xj4:

:INTERNESTBACKPAT: Thansk man! Good work! :xj4: Yeah, I don't get people.. I would assume he was nothing but trouble..