• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Review: Omega Ceramic SMP 300M Diver

britain4

I'm Pretty Popular
13/11/15
I've just ordered one - Lucy at Truetime can supply them with the bezel insert separate so you can align it yourself. Specified A2824 clone as heard bad things about the 'Swiss'. Can't wait for QC pics!

frediiii

3/7/15
I've just ordered one - Lucy at Truetime can supply them with the bezel insert separate so you can align it yourself. Specified A2824 clone as heard bad things about the 'Swiss'. Can't wait for QC pics!
separate insert. now that's interesting! might get one to do a comparison with the gen I just ordered

britain4

I'm Pretty Popular
13/11/15
Yup seems like the best way given its not aligned in any of the pictures I've seen (also gives you a chance to easily push the pearl down a bit. Maybe other TDs could supply them like that, IDK

Thatd be an extremely helpful comparison - did you order black or blue?

frediiii

3/7/15
Yup seems like the best way given its not aligned in any of the pictures I've seen (also gives you a chance to easily push the pearl down a bit. Maybe other TDs could supply them like that, IDK

Thatd be an extremely helpful comparison - did you order black or blue?

Blue. For the black there's already a very detailed comparison here.

britain4

I'm Pretty Popular
13/11/15
Blue. For the black there's already a very detailed comparison here.

Would be be amazing for potential purchasers to have a detailed comparison of the blue as well. Very nice choice of gen and hope to have one myself someday.

ilya93robbins

Known Member
14/5/14
I remember after reading this review I pulled the trigger and got myself smpc. Never regretted it. Amazing watch. I have done a bezel mod on mine. Looks even closer to gen now.

britain4

I'm Pretty Popular
13/11/15
And I've done a review of the most recent ones - pretty much what [MENTION=83540]ilya93robbins[/MENTION] said minus the new clasp (and case to an extent). Check out the photos of the bezel mod!