• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Review of TAG Heuer Link Automatic Chronograph 7750

By-Tor

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/06
Re: brushed or polished

nate922 said:
Does anyone know if the brushed models are exactly the same as the polished interms of build?

I've seen alot of dealers advertising the polished model as "2006" - seems the brushed model might be the older models?

No. The brushed version has different pushers and crown (inaccurate) for starters. And worse date font. I've seen some of the "brushed" rep versions with improved date though.

I dunno which is the newer model but as my review says you can see 2 brushed models...and 2 polished models at TAG's official website.
http://www.tagheuer.com/the-collection/ ... 110.BA0576

Definitely go for the polished bezel version. It's more accurate.

nate922

Horology Curious
28/7/06
Thanks By-Tor - I thought so ....might have to go for the polished model instead!

THOR509

Renowned Member
12/4/06
im ringing in late on this review,

but i just found it:) i think this review , is , simply , an outstanding piece of journalism . by-tor you are a great asset to this community :)
great watch too ! i just wish i liked chronos more, i might buy 1 but they just dont fascinate me . again , fabulous review, fabulous watch ! i love the polished blue !

mgireth

Looking Around
12/10/06
New TAG

Can you please provide the website for the Precious Time dealer you mentioned in your article? I am very interested in this watch.

Thanks. MEG

amedman

27/7/06
I do not have any problem with the bracelet pulling hair on my wrist. I assume this is due the perfect LINK design.

I have the brushed version of this watch and it is remarkable. I compaired it at the AD and the date font was the only tell that I could see but really this was not a big deal. Get the design you like. You can not go wrong with this one.

jagawoods

Known Member
26/11/06
so who can i get this realistic tag chrono watch from? please someone reply asap

jagawoods

Known Member
26/11/06
is there a non chrono version of a tag links that is also very real and well crafted?.. anyone please

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
jagawoods said:
so who can i get this realistic tag chrono watch from? please someone reply asap
Pretty much any of the respected dealers here will stock this model.

Where are you based?