• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Review of TAG Heuer Formula 1 Quartz (all colors)

dadem0n

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/2/10
Or do any other vendors want to step up and match this deal?

markh

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
14/1/10
D4M is no longer selling. He took his website down in January...

GetCarter

Looking Around
18/8/09
The rep orange f1 is very close to the gen just been comparing it to mine d4m is spot on about the orange dial being a tad lighter and the logo is less crisp than the gen
other things i picked up,
the seconds chronograph (bottom circle) on my watch it is white while on the rep it is black
and the date box is not as close to the 3 o clock than on the original
apart from that I cant pinpoint any other differences on the face of the watch
hope this helps
if anyone requires any shots of the gen let me know ill try and get them done

ringpiece

21/3/10
Daytona4me can you tell me where you bought the ones you reviewed I want me a white one

Mobius

I'm Pretty Popular
He was a dealer here and got them through his supplier. He always sold quality watches at the lowest possible prices. However, he felt that he needed a brake and took a step back from the rep world for a while. Best you can do right now for one would be to contact our other trusted dealers here. Most if them carry the watch in white, just need to find out who is offering the best price.

optical

Renowned Member
31/1/10
aye, would be great if this deal was back on, id jump on board that ship

Darthmemnoch

Renowned Member
10/9/07
I went around looking for this but did not find it in lay or angus's website... Is this no longer available?

I would like to get one for my brother for this birthday

k3silk

10/7/10
anyone know where I can find this watch now it has been a few years but hopfully someone know where I can order a few of them.

omegagmt

I'm Pretty Popular
6/9/10
Mine should be arriving tomorrow. So excited. I just realized that the dial on the gen (black dial) is matte and the rep is glossy. Has anyone else notice this flaw?

Either way, there are so many different variations of the formula. Don't think it's that noticeable, and it's a tag. No one would suspect anything if they were to see it on the writst.

omegagmt

I'm Pretty Popular
6/9/10
At post office picking up the watch. Just waiting.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

midge

30/10/10
Im waiting on my indy 500 f1 to come, then im going to order the orange one, cant wait :)

omegagmt

I'm Pretty Popular
6/9/10
Just got mine today. Have mixed feelings about it. Doesn't reset to zero. Fixed that by just running the chrono til everything lined up. I never use the chrono functions on any of my watches anyway. Think it's great for a daily beater. Just not sure how durable though. Seems like the hands can fall off any second.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

omegagmt

I'm Pretty Popular
6/9/10
Two days so far and still ticking. In two days you can really get a feel for a watch. I have to say that this is a very comfortable watch to wear. I got a compliment today from a stranger. That's always nice. I rarely ever get compliments for my gen white dial omega seamaster.

ElVino

Renowned Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
1/7/11
Do what do you think sir? Would it last as a daily beater for a year?