• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Review of Amazon Noob V9 Submariner

Chazman1946

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
4/6/12
Arizona
PS: I notice Jack Wu also sells 'Noob' branded TV and monitor stands on his Amazon shopfront : )

After you Whatsapp him he gives you a link to make the purchase of the watch that comes up on Amazon as a TV purchase, so it's a stealth order.

erekose

Renowned Member
Supporter
13/2/12
Tokyo
I went ahead and ordered a case back tool to open it up, won't get to me until the 8th, until then when you make demands like a moron, say "Pretty Please"!
Actually all you need is a sticky rubber ball or big wad of duct tape. I have the specialized tools but never needed them ....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: TESLA760

Chazman1946

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
4/6/12
Arizona
Are we so conveniently forgetting something here ??

Yeah what you are forgetting here is patience and manners, my 4 years in the Marines and 31 years in the Chicago Police Dept showed me, is demanding, arrogant kind of guys usually didn't fair too well in Face to Face situations!

Simmer down now please!

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
Yeah what you are forgetting here is patience and manners, my 4 years in the Marines and 31 years in the Chicago Police Dept showed me, is demanding, arrogant kind of guys usually didn't fair too well in Face to Face situations!

Simmer down now please!

something tells me it could even be a cheap asian movement, how many times does it tick per second?

Reactions: RepPossessed

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
Patience and manners ?? So why are you boasting all that Marine and LEO stuff for ? Who needs to know about all that ?? Does that make you feel superior to everyone else you want to drop your bs with. And yes, I do very, very well in face to face situations. All of the time. Having also spent time serving my country, discreetly, I smell a rat a long way out. I loved going in, finishing the job, and getting out quick on the first C-130 .......... Pssssst .......... Get your tool, open it up, sign and date the card, and post it. ..And have your "Jack Wu" witness it. Till then. all this is a big tale of jackshit.

Last edited:

Dukemoreau

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/3/19
Patience and manners ?? So why are you boasting all that Marine and LEO stuff for ? Who needs to know about all that ?? Does that make you feel superior to everyone else you want to drop your bs with. And yes, I do very, very well in face to face situations. All of the time. Having also spent time serving my country, discreetly, I smell a rat a long way out. I loved going in, finishing the job, and getting out quick on the first C-130 .......... Pssssst .......... Get your tool, open it up, sign and date the card, and post it. ..And have your "Jack Wu" witness it. Till then. all this is a big tale of jackshit.

Have you also been around the world twice and met everyone once?

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
N. Ireland
Wow, finally a response to me that is measured and points out exactly what is different that makes my watch NOT a Noob.

So I guess with a BP Submariner with nice bracelet and ETA movement, I didn't get ripped off like everyone was telling me.

I can live without the exacting rehaut, I don't plan on taking it to a jeweler to look at it with a loupe, I have one of mine own, and if it is basically undetectable to the human eye without one, so who cares.

Same reason I choose the ETA Movement instead of the 3135 clone, I'm not into fooling others about the movement (and myself) by having a potential 3135 clone time bomb in the case instead of a rock solid ETA movement that can easily be serviced, this was the big selling point for me.

Maybe I did pay too much for it, $600, but with the purchase, through Amazon, I knew I wasn't going to get screwed in any way.

Thanks again for the enlightening post!

well if you think paying $600 for a $400 retail watch which the infamous Jack Who lied about... is not getting screwed then fair due's.

The BP may have better end link fitment, but BP bracelets are known to be lacking usually, BP are mid level maker..maybe that's how it appears that your Monta seems much nicer. On top of that the watch has a host of flaws. And you have payed top top dollar for it.

Reactions: erekose

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
N. Ireland
After you Whatsapp him he gives you a link to make the purchase of the watch that comes up on Amazon as a TV purchase, so it's a stealth order.

Ok so when someone tried to raise a case for a faulty watch, they're gonna have to lie and say "i got a faulty TV" and good luck with that! haha..

Hes nothing short of a trickster, wake up

Reactions: erekose

erekose

Renowned Member
Supporter
13/2/12
Tokyo
well if you think paying $600 for a $400 retail watch which the infamous Jack Who lied about... is not getting screwed then fair due's.

The BP may have better end link fitment, but BP bracelets are known to be lacking usually, BP are mid level maker..maybe that's how it appears that your Monta seems much nicer. On top of that the watch has a host of flaws. And you have payed top top dollar for it.
BPs aren't bad but this looks like an older model that would be in the "specials" bin at most TDs. Certainly not 904l and certainly not worth what was paid...which was all that people were saying...

If the OP is happy with the situation so be it, but forum members did their job and called out what is essentially a fraudulent claim by this "dealer".

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Reactions: RepPossessed

Mav2000

10/1/19
Apologies in advance, but what's the best way to tell the difference between 316 and 904 from pics?

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
N. Ireland
:confused:

So lets just put this shit in perspective

orders a $600 noob v9 sub, 904l, swiss (no such thing exists) ....... Gets a bang average BP with 316F, worth $360/$400 , and Jack Who makes him buy a TV to cover himself for if or when the customer realises he got a turd.

Tells us its swiss... But wont prove it, too afraid to show a picture because hes too afraid of getting caught out. Then he will look silly.

Customer still thinks Jack Who is a stand up guy.. and makes excuses for said bang average watch.

No wonder Jack Who was responding to your messages morning noon or night.. he was making an absolute killing on your watch!

HELLO!!!

Reactions: Glaude