• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Review of Amazon Noob V9 Submariner

rowdyonegh

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
21/6/19
Cue the count down before the TD Fanboys tell you this is a worthless, Shanghai back alley POS. These guys are as insular as the "Real Rolex" fanboys on Watchuseek.

No worries bro, doesn't hurt my feelings at all. This was a great experience for me. I wanted to share that and I'm sure someone will end up here eventually considering a Jack WU order off Amazon, so I figured it would help them.

Last edited:

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
No worries bro, doesn't hurt my feelings at all. This was a great experience for me. I own a 1996 DateJust, one of my favorite watches ever.

Those pictures are of a genuine, Swiss ETA movement.

WATCH HACKER

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
Currently in South Hampton
Did you even bother to look at these
VS5343.md.jpg

Yes and Do I need to repeat myself? Look the shot of the bezel is not crisp. You can make it crispier than that..

rowdyonegh

Banned
21/6/19
Those pictures are of a genuine, Swiss ETA movement.

Glad to hear that Tucker, appreciate the feedback - The pictures are of the Amazon Noob V9 that I ordered and received from Jack WU

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Here's some photos I got with my iPhone - Sorry, I tried to use my Nikon, but I don't have a macro lens. It's the best I could do. Here's Jack Wu's contact information, you can contact him on WhatsAPP, he's super nice and very quick to reply. (619)763-0582 - He answered all my questions and provided QC pics and video. He also told me I could get the V8 or V9 and explained the difference. He said the I could get an Asian clone movement or a genuine Swiss, that was probably over all more reliable and easier to service. I asked him several times if it was a new genuine Swiss the movement. I like ordering through Amazon, felt a little more secured. The watched shipped last Monday and I got it on Thursday. Over all, great experience for me. I only felt to jump into this because I saw the review and had just ordered one myself. Also received box and papers w/ serial card. I didn't post any pics of that because that really shouldn't be a factor in deciding if this is a nice rep or not. I didn't get a pic of the inside of the case, but it is engraved with what you would expect on the inside of the Rolex case.

Hope this helps anyone else

VSBo0y.jpg

VSBPuf.jpg

VSB9da.jpg

VSB22Q.jpg

VSBxzg.jpg

VSBkXA.jpg

VSBefR.jpg

VSBn5Z.jpg

VSBRFe.jpg

VSBcnd.jpg

VSBUuK.jpg

VSBJxL.jpg

VSBIzb.jpg

VSByXo.jpg

VSBvw3.jpg

Well that certainly is a real ETA !

GingerBubba

I make Billy Butcher blush.
24/10/17
I must admit to being somewhat suspicious when one noob and one relative unknown come on to the forum and start throwing around 'Jack Wu' this, 'Jack Wu' that, 'Jack Wu promises X Y Z'. It sounds a bit contrived, like you're going out to bat for Jack Wu rather than providing an unbiased and genuine review.

I would be way more interested to hear the review of someone with a lot more forum history and their buying experience on Amazon. Call me a sceptic, but you guys sound suspiciously like the Jack Wu PR department.

Who the fuck is Jack Wu by the way?

rowdyonegh

Banned
21/6/19
I posted his number if you wish to text him. If a moderator wishes to contact me, please PM me and I’ll provide my phone number and text messages to Jack and my receipt. Trust me, I don’t say shit I can’t back up. I ordered the watch and I posted the pics and the review of my experience .

Hor-Fan

When the going gets weird
Supporter
Certified
14/1/17
Bat Country
I must admit to being somewhat suspicious when one noob and one relative unknown come on to the forum and start throwing around 'Jack Wu' this, 'Jack Wu' that, 'Jack Wu promises X Y Z'. It sounds a bit contrived, like you're going out to bat for Jack Wu rather than providing an unbiased and genuine review.

I would be way more interested to hear the review of someone with a lot more forum history and their buying experience on Amazon. Call me a sceptic, but you guys sound suspiciously like the Jack Wu PR department.

Who the fuck is Jack Wu by the way?

Why don’t you contact Jack WU via WhatsApp (619)763-0582 and ask him?
I hear he’s very friendly and quick to reply.

rowdyonegh

Banned
21/6/19
Good thing the sticky ball on Amazon had same day shipping

i used duct tape as suggested. Anyone want to make a wager I’m a legit customer? All it takes is the moderator chiming in- glad to give out my phone number to them, send them text chats I had with Jack and my Amazon order information. Or do we all just feel better in make believe land?

rowdyonegh

Banned
21/6/19
So real easy. We add some money to an escrow. The moderators investigate - when they conclude what I know - I get your money. It’s easy to hide behind a keyboard an make accusations- so back it up. I live in Ohio- easy to prove. Ordered on Amazon- easy to prove. You pick the money wager amount. But, not only do I want your money- I want an apology too little man.

rowdyonegh

Banned
21/6/19
so you don’t have any money to put in escrow key board warrior? I mean your top shit here right? 1500 posts since 2011- man what respect- family is proud I’m sure. Common, don’t be just a troll- back that shit up bro.

rowdyonegh

Banned
21/6/19
Any moderator that wants to prove exactly what I’ve said, I’d be happy to participate. Just reach out. Otherwise we’ll let the internet cowboys play in their sandbox.

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Any moderator that wants to prove exactly what I’ve said, I’d be happy to participate. Just reach out. Otherwise we’ll let the internet cowboys play in their sandbox.
Enough from you

No we will not start an escrow
No we will not give you our phone #

Stop and stop now

Sent from my Noob v9.5

Last edited:

rowdyonegh

Banned
21/6/19
I didn’t want your phone number, I offered you mine so you can put these children to bed, guess that’s not the goal.

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
I didn’t want your phone number, I offered you mine so you can put these children to bed, guess that’s not the goal.
What part of stop confused you?

Funny you're being just as childish.

Shall I lock the topic?

Sent from my Noob v9.5