• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Review: Breitling Superocean Heritage II 42mm Ref# AB201012 **

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
I just received my black one. Wow! I honestly have to say it's the best gf release yet. I'm use to 44mm wayches so I'm going to let it go and wait for the 46mm.

I’d Be interested.

Would anyone mind measuring the lug to lug please?

Sent from the RWI App

Haltec

Known Member
30/1/13
Afraid so mate and in case you haven't seen the other SOH 2 post. Not good news from Lucy as follows: 'GF's boss replied me just now, they told me they won't make 46mm of it now.' Th
ought it might be the case as the gen they repped from ws the 42mm. Let's hope they get a gen of the 46 but given the size and the popularity of 42mm in China, I'm not holding my breath.

Did you let your 46 V2 go, or have you still got it?

???

Buyer : "Are you going to make another model simmilar to one you allready produced and have stock to sell?
I would prefer one you don't have stocked"

Sales departmet guy to buyer : "No need. The demand for this one is huge"

Sales departmet boss to rest of employees : " Didn't I told you, you f*** morons that V2 was 46!?!?!?!?!??!? Who we are going to sell this one???!?
Now everyone is expecting 46!!!!!!"

Sales department guy : "No problem Boss. We'll just tell them that we will not be making 46."

Sales department boss : (stays frozen few seconds, and then leaves conference room - doors slamming but cursing can still be heard from the outside)

Sales department guy : " I really don't get it why he's the boss and cant solve such simple stuff"

Reactions: sunnydale

mauricio612

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
4/12/15
It's not that simple IMO

46 is a huge size and most people even in EU can't pull of those diameters. Many people had been asking for the smaller version when the only version available was the 46 for the first SOH rep

Now it's the opposite but at least we can say that factories have heard the previous complaints. I am sure they will sell way more with that size that anybody can wear

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
Blue SOH II is here! For those on the fences, still undecided between black and blue, buy blue with confidence! Same sunburst and same colour as gen. I handled the gen blue in three separate occasions in the last few weeks and it looks exactly the same, dial is really alive, changing appearance continuosly depending on the light.

I'll post some pics tonight.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seamusflood

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
I know Black is available because I approved my QC Pics yesterday. GF tends to postpone other colors till the boss sees how well the watch sells. They do the same with steel bracelets. The watch is release with a rubber strap, then months later the steel bracelet comes out.

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Last edited:

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
I know Black is available because I approved my QC Pics yesterday. GF tends to postpone other colors till the boss sees how well the watch sells. They do the same with steel bracelets. The watch is release with a rubber strap, then months later the steel bracelet comes out.

Will be very interested how good the mesh bracelet is if they have a go at it as I couldn't wait and went gen.

Also would be good to add some colour to my collection so brown dial would be great!

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
New strap in for more options...
IMG_481047beab4af06f3626.jpg

IMG_48110c96782350f5a9e9.jpg

IMG_4813a71791215fc66733.jpg