• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Replica sunglasses dealers?

kohr

Known Member
20/12/12
I'm looking for the top quality Ray Ban wayfarers. I own many gens, including prescription, but want reps for when I'm out on the water kayaking, fishing, and such. Would rather not loose my gens.

Last year I got a good quality rep off AliExpress. I remember people selling the good quality ones on dhgate as well.

Does anyone kno any links these days? I'd appreciate it.

Mike116

I'm Pretty Popular
20/11/12
Back of beyond
I'm looking for the top quality Ray Ban wayfarers. I own many gens, including prescription, but want reps for when I'm out on the water kayaking, fishing, and such. Would rather not loose my gens.

Last year I got a good quality rep off AliExpress. I remember people selling the good quality ones on dhgate as well.

Does anyone kno any links these days? I'd appreciate it.
You could try here. Hes also on ali
http://aooko.v.yupoo.com

Mike116

I'm Pretty Popular
20/11/12
Back of beyond
Don't mean to jump in but how do you order from here?
You need to contact by clicking the profile button at the top of the page and you will see a whatsapp no . Hes on ali but due to customs crack down its harder to buy there. You could try by just asking for a pair with r b logo without saying rayban as that will alert ali. If you try ali just search, AOOKO

E92VS

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/6/14
You need to contact by clicking the profile button at the top of the page and you will see a whatsapp no . Hes on ali but due to customs crack down its harder to buy there. You could try by just asking for a pair with r b logo without saying rayban as that will alert ali. If you try ali just search, AOOKO

Thanks brotha

orson

Renowned Member
8/12/09
So this guy is known to be legit is he? http://aooko.v.yupoo.com

If his name is Robbie Yuan he had the 'aoobuy,com' site about ten years ago. He is legit and used to be the go to bloke for watch boxes.

Only point to watch is he used to up the postage cost a bit much on multi purchases.

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
I just came from Shenzhen. That place is heaven for replica sunglasses. I bought 7x pairs - Oakley, Ray Ban, Gentle Monster, Dior,..
Many shops having them, options to choose from are huge. I will try and make a photo of what remained with me since I gifted away 2x pairs already..

These are just some of the photos that I was allowed to take in the various shops

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maaa242

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/8/15
Try dhgate.
There's plenty on there

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

jamsie

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/12/12
CONUS
Just a thought...you trust your eyes with knock offs??? I've always said a Replica watch, shirts, belts a purse or whatever no worries...a replica knife, car or anything where I could be injured..no way. Broke that rule and picked up a very scary to genuine Chris Reeve knife, was blown away in the first month at how close it was to my genuine & then noticed the lockup was not right, so I tested it with a soft spine wack and the blade came back...threw it in the trash because it was garbage at that point unless you mill out the steel tang or titanium scale. Just my two cents...

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

dadog13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
@jamsie I just threw all of my sunglasses in the garbage after reading your post..my daughter says thanks as well since I will be able to see her growing up.

There will always be people who like making drama and that's just what is happening here..

I bet you don't drink Coke, nor alcohol, nor you smoke and you don't eat too much sugar. I bet you're vegetarian as well..

Finally to answer you..yes I trust my eyes with "knockoffs". I repeat this are high quality and I live where we have most hours of sunny days in EU. I wear sunglasses often, I don't wear any prescription sunglasses, last year I check my eyes and they are perfect,..

You should make as well a conspiracy theory and Trump can make a tweet out of it.

"Chinese sunglasses factories making people intentionally blind" - selling millions of shitty sunglasses by year 2037 half of world's population will be blind while the rest will be "blonde"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: GingerBubba

dadog13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
Double post..deleted